Uhhh...that's not hunting dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock-o

WKR
To those that say it's no big deal, don't worry about how others hunt I offer the following stance.

This style of "hunting", to anti-hunters, does not help us. I couldn't care less how somebody else hunts so long as it doesn't impact me. And this style impacts me. Whether you believe it or not. Knock it off.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I don't know..........I like shooting animals as much as I like chasing animals. The problem for me would be "sitting"......especially for hours on end.....all day........every day.......not whether it was called hunting or not.

hunt1up

WKR
A few years ago my father-in-law said he was going on a a "wild boar" hunt. He's an avid golfer and not a hunter whatsoever. Turns out him and a few of his wealthy buddies flew in his plane to somewhere down south to hunt the savage wild boar. I looked up the place after he told me about it. It was like a 200 acre pen and they just turn the viscious beasts loose for you. He proceeded to get it mounted and it's over his bar in the basement with it's man killing teeth on display. He gave me some sausage sticks and I told him the mount looked really nice. Sometimes the best response is no response at all.

That reminds me, I need to get the tractor ready for food plot planting this Friday. And I need to get my new blox blinds set. Season is coming quick.

Semantics…. Ughh. Hunting or just shooting? I do both, but enjoy hunting more. The OPs post is no different than the Jimmy John’s AZ 470” elk hunt/elk shoot IMO. But wgaf?

dutch_henry

Lil-Rokslider
My dad used to tell me stories about a friend of his who was always bragging about getting laid. Turns out he was a regular at the local brothel.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
If I had a spare 21K laying around, I would buy a real nice shotgun and some fishing gear. anything left over I would spend it foolishly.

If I had a spare 21K laying around, I would buy a real nice shotgun and some fishing gear. anything left over I would spend it foolishly.
I'm with you on that! I'd get a Sig Cross .308, a Hobie kayak, a decent john boat, go on a fishing trip to the Amazon river, and invest whatever remains so that I can pretend to be responsible.

Who cares...hunting is a management tool. Some guys use a hammer to remove nails some guys use a crow bar...nail still gets removed...
Webster definition...the pursuit of game.
As long the as the method of take was legal. Who cares about the method of take or what that person paid.

I don't like small economy cars..I dont tell people that own them they aren't driving...

"Comparison is the of joy"

KurtR

WKR
21k would be an Ainley trailer and some dogs to fill it and the rest for gas to chase birds and go to tests.

Covering water holes at night? That’s a new kind of stupid/cruel I’ve never heard of. Def not fair chase.
You must not have hog problems where you hunt...I have spent many a night guarding a corn pile/water trying to kill hogs and run the ones that didnt get shot off...you spend a full day on a tractor cleaning up their mess you go to drastic measures. Sometimes fair chase isn't the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.