Trump on Public Lands

dotman

WKR
Yeah, there is an interview with his son on bowsite. I think it is good he has sons that hunt and fish on public lands DIY. I'm sure that he listens to them more so then the DC bureaucracy at least when it comes to this topic.

OP
airlocksniffer
Not sure about you guys but if I can't hunt on public land, my life will be measurably crappier. Given the statements and history for support of federal land transfer from the other R candidates, I don't know how anybody who enjoys public lands as we do could vote for them. It is by far my number one issue. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Trump either but got to give credit where due.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.....he has no idea what a public land legacy really is. Some advisor told him what stand to take. That will flip tomorrow.

dotman

WKR
It really is crazy how all the republicans support the 2A very strongly but yet don't support where we can shoot.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha, we probably would be better off. I also vote we sell CA, NY and IL.
attachment.php

Just carve of the sections I highlighted in red and then the rest of us could sort it out.... : )

dotman

WKR
I think I just threw up in my mouth.....he has no idea what a public land legacy really is. Some advisor told him what stand to take. That will flip tomorrow.

Sounds like you need to do some fact checking and not just make assumptions. His sons are both big time DIY hunters, yes they use guides on some big time expensive hunts but they also DIY hunt elk in CO and other states.

Not defending his use of words but hey at least he does say everything in a PC way and lie, he tells it how he sees it wrong or right.

attachment.php

Just carve of the sections I highlighted in red and then the rest of us could sort it out.... : )

Don't forget the areas surrounding Cleveland and Detroit. And I think I may have a better idea than just selling them out right, maybe we could trade with the Canadians for either Alberta or British Columbia.

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I am actually warming up to him a little. He has a strong business background which I think this country needs so we dont continue to sell off to China. He has a very favorable stance on firearm ownership, conceal carry and hunting. I think he will do a better job of leading our military efforts and his family will likely not abuse or use airforce one like its their own personal Uber. Im not sure if he is wanting to be president for his ego, to make America great again or likely both. The rest of the candidates on both sides I think its more of their ego. I think we need less career politicians and more people from the private sector running for offices. Getting tired of Career Politicians BS.

dotman

WKR
Don't forget the areas surrounding Cleveland and Detroit. And I think I may have a better idea than just selling them out right, maybe we could trade with the Canadians for either Alberta or British Columbia.

Now that is thinking ahead!

I will vote for anyone that opposes the leftist agenda. We have had 7+ years of capitulation by Republicans and it makes me sick.

Cruz is my number 1 choice regardless of his stance on public land. However, I will support whoever wins the Republican nomination. I would vote for a trained monkey before I would vote for a Democrat nationally.