Truck bed cover preference

Squirrels

WKR
I went with the bakflip revolver x4. Aluminum slats that roll up and essentialy lock engaged all the way down both sides. Rolls up when you need access to the entire bed. I like it a lot and it has a smooth finish all the way. No seams or creases.

https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x4

Another vote for a canopy here. Makes a handy motel on wheels. Think i spend more nights each year sleeping in the bed of my truck than i spend sleeping at home. A 4" memory foam mattress topper and a big heavy sleeping bag and youre set. Never know when being able to spend a night (or 3) doing some "surprise camping" in the bed of your truck comfortably can come in handy.20191023_060506.jpg

Last edited:

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I have a leer cap on my truck and I will be putting another cap on my next truck. Cant beat how useful it is for hunting.

elkkilla1

FNG
I never thought I would like a canopy until last year, I bought one for my trip to Wyoming on an elk hunt. Can't imagine not having it now, it keeps everything dry and locked up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Titan_Bow

WKR
GoFast Campers

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these? Im going to be getting a new truck in the next year or so, and I am seriously considering one of these to add to it. I love the fact you'd be able to stand up to dress or just stretch in the morning. Seems like a great idea and way more practical than a rooftop tent

GoFast Campers

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these? Im going to be getting a new truck in the next year or so, and I am seriously considering one of these to add to it. I love the fact you'd be able to stand up to dress or just stretch in the morning. Seems like a great idea and way more practical than a rooftop tent

That thing looks pretty slick.

I went with a soft rollup from tuxedo. About the same reviews as everything. Some said they leaked some not. Mine doesn't leak.
next tuck I might try a hard cover. Doubt I am a candidate for a shell.

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite on my last 3 pickups (same cover removed and installed every time I traded). It's awesome. It's 4 sections. You can fold it up and stack all the panels up at the front of the bed against the cab. But the panel at the front of the bed also opens, giving you access to a tool box or whatever you have at the front end of the bed. Great feature.