TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lak2004

WKR
He's busy getting rave reviews every single day about a handle on a game bag. It probably clogs up his inbox.
Most innovative thing to hit the hunting market in 30 years! This dude sells his crap like the my pillow guy. I checked his website and it's just a long page of advertising. Should focus some effort on website design instead of bickering like an old lady

Clarktar

WKR
@Troy Sessions

Maybe spend less time on Rokslide and take the time to respond to your clients emails about horrible hunt experiences they had with your shady outfit!! Going on 11 months now with no response.
Yep, several others without response. Guy is a class A docuhe it appears. Larry has accomplished several "significant" things, one of them is staying out of this dumpster fire.

Moose are rutting and someone who owns a company focused on 60+ inch bulls is doing this at this time???

There is no imitation involved. Kaboat collaborated with a reputable manufacturer and selected a product from their catalog. Following this, an order was placed, and Kaboat branded the product as its own. I hope this adequately clarifies the situation for everyone. How many ways do I need to spell this out for all of you?
Which is produced in China. So basically anything produced in China will be rebranded. Who made the first and then others are made. Some mark the price up and some don’t.

The good news about all this, is we know where products are made now. Some people are a little secretive about where their product is made.

What I gather from this beef is someone made something and has it produced in China. Someone else can and will make their own version of it.

I wouldn’t call that being a thief. I’d just call that China production.

I have worked at the Alaska Railroad for nearly 20 years as a federally licensed engineer. I am also an accomplished pilot holding yet another federal license. Every statement you have made is entirely untrue in every respect.
I havent even had a speeding ticket in nearly 30 years. Watch you mouth!
Jesus doesn’t like liars, or thiefs.

I'm willing to bet that there is enough business and money to be made by both parties that neither will suffer from any perceived competition in the alaskan wilderness/hunting industry. Best to just halt the nonsense and continue on your own paths towards continued success. Troy and Larry, hopefully both of you can put this behind you and move on. Maybe, some event will take place in the future whereas a friendship could be re-ignited.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I can’t help but read these comments in Trump voice with the hand gestures. Makes it 100% more entertaining.
@Ryan Avery can we get an applause or standing ovation emoji? This is yeoman's work commentary wise!

This is a highly entertaining thread, not to mention informative. I’ll be taking a PILE of TAG bags back to Alaska to fill shortly. I appreciate Larry’s R&D.

2531usmc

WKR
OK, I’ll admit. I drank the cool aid and looked at Larry’s web page and Troy’s web page.

To my non-lawyer eyes (I don’t have any patented bags), it would appear that Troy’s web page is a mirror image of Larry’s.

That said, Troy does have military intelligence level gouge on his hunting areas.

Wonder how he's justifying trying to steal my meme? That's just shameful, Nick.

When you make a meme the process gives you the rights to that template and any that may resemble or is similar to the meme itself. Be interesting to see where this goes. The attachment was forwarded to me by a Rokslide member who showed him the meme I had previously made, Gordon Ramsey angry, and now Nick is touting that he created the concept?!
When the snowball catches up to this loser it's gonna be heavy!

It's time to expose the appalling behavior of Nickofthewoods and his meme thefts. I have maintained the high ground until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.