TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comments are in reference to the following discussion initiated by Larry Bartlet in a previous thread.

Wonder how he's justifying trying to patent Kuiu's game bag design with handles? That's just shameful, Sessions.
When you patent a product the process includes disclosing "prior artwork" that may resemble or is similar to the patent itself. Be interesting to see where this goes. The attachment was forwarded to me by a Rokslide member who showed him the Kuiu game bags he was using with handles, and now Sessions is touting that he created the concept?!
When the snowball catches up to this loser it's gonna be heavy!

It's time to expose the appalling behavior of LB. I have maintained the high ground until now.

It’s important to understand that the patent process is far more complicated than you may think. The concept behind the bags you claim as your own has been around for almost 100 years. The first "bags" used were the old burlap bean and barley grain bags utilized by farmers in the early 1900s. Both my great-great-grandfather and grandfather used these bags back in the 1920s, as I'm sure all our grandparents did. Therefore, you have no I-Property here.
Sourcing a raft requires contacting a reputable manufacturer and thoroughly reviewing their designs (product line). While you can submit your concepts , the manufacturer's skilled engineers take charge of the design and development process using CAD software for testing and potential production of the raft.
Prior to accepting your request, the team conducts thorough testing, engineering, and construction of the raft. Following acceptance, you have the option to request additional D rings, lashing points, extra seats, and extra abrasion patches, seat cushions, among other customizations.

We both understand how free commerce operates, and that is what terrifies you the most. Imagine if people knew that manufacturers worldwide are actively seeking individuals to sell "their" intellectual property to (product line) – it would revolutionize their perspective and set them free from so called "name brands".

My lawyers have thoroughly researched the patenting process, and it is clear that Kuiu's bags are not even under consideration. In fact, the only patents we found relevant were from Caribou Gear and a cadaver bag company. Neither of them includes a handle at the bottom of the bag or a double drawstring at the top. My 35-page patent write-up explicitly describes a handle at the bottom of the bag, not at each end where the zipper could be, but at the bottom of the bag.

I want to make it clear that while in the past I bought and used your bags for many years, the design and functionality have not fully met my needs. Although the synthetic material is durable, the lack of a bottom handle for easy loading onto my plane, boats, and canoes prompted me to make my own bags. While I appreciate the material, it's important to note that the design of the bag was not influenced by your company or anyone else for that matter.

You haven't heard from other raft "brands" because we all buy from the same manufacturer, and they know how the process works. These manufacturers sale these rafts to companies all around the world and everyone reading this can also save a TON of money and buy from them as well.

Keep spouting off Larry I will not be silent anymore...

Jason Momoa Folding Chair GIF - Jason Momoa Folding Chair Like A Boss -  Discover & Share GIFs

BBob

WKR
I am prepared to reveal all pertinent details.
Brah! All you are revealing is something I am not allowed to say lest the mods bop me on the head with their little hammer. I have been warned before :)

Oh yeah I said I was out in the other thread. Imma out :)

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
In the announcements forum :ROFLMAO:

Nothing makes me want to support a guy more than him setting the record straight about how his lawyers lined him out on staying legal when he rips off someone else's business model.
I was thinking the same thing. Although I have to admit I won't be spending money with either party after this soap opera. With that being said, please continue, but lets get to the real good parts soon, I am at work, it's 92 degrees outside so I have no bulls to chase until tomorrow morning.

OP
Troy Sessions

Nothing makes me want to support a guy more than him setting the record straight about how his lawyers lined him out on staying legal when he rips off someone else's business model.

Larry's business model involves navigating rivers in rafts, but he is not a skilled hunter and has never harvested anything significant.

OP
Troy Sessions
I was thinking the same thing. Although I have to admit I won't be spending money with either party after this soap opera. With that being said, please continue, but lets get to the real good parts soon, I am at work, it's 92 degrees outside so I have no bulls to chase until tomorrow morning.
The attorneys involved specialize in patent law and are tasked with conducting comprehensive research to ensure that no intellectual property rights are violated prior to substantial investments being made in the patent application process. Their role is pivotal in ensuring legal compliance and providing assistance in drafting the product documentation.
I'm sharing this with you so that you can better navigate the misleading information you've been given about me. OH, I'm just getting started...

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
The attorneys involved specialize in patent law and are tasked with conducting comprehensive research to ensure that no intellectual property rights are violated prior to substantial investments being made in the patent application process. Their role is pivotal in ensuring legal compliance and providing assistance in drafting the product documentation.
I'm sharing this with you so that you can better navigate the misleading information you've been given about me. OH, I'm just getting started...
Hehe nothing about intellectual property, game bags, rafts, float trips, airplanes or misleading information are of much concern to me. There are different ways to handle disputes, some are better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.