Trijicon sale

Flyjunky

WKR
Does anyone know if Trijicon is coming out with new models or revamping some things? I was looking through EU and noticed they had some great deals on the Tenmile line and it got me thinking why they are discounting them so much.

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
They have been on sale for months now. I have bought 3. I don't know why they are on sale but they are a great choice, especially at those prices.
That is a clean out inventory type of sale, not some 10% limited time sale, so it made me question why?

prm

WKR
I have visions of the scope I hope they build, but have heard nothing indicating their are new models on the way. I keep checking.

CRJR45

WKR
EuroOptic is selling them like a $100 over their cost , Trijicon offered me one at 30% off and it was just $70 cheaper than EuroOptic .

Tahoe1305

WKR
I was so close to snagging the good deal 4-16. Bummer they went up.

Has anyone compared the 4-16 to the 2.5-15. I did pick up a decent deal on a 2.5-15 today now that the 4-16 are normal price.

I was so close to snagging the good deal 4-16. Bummer they went up.

Has anyone compared the 4-16 to the 2.5-15. I did pick up a decent deal on a 2.5-15 today now that the 4-16 are normal price.

I've handled both and the only discernable difference is the FOV. Both are on par quality wise.

Dgregory

FNG
Check out Scopelist (sister site). Some of the prices were lower when I purchased my scopes there last month. If you look at the details, the scopes on sale are not the exact same models currently listed on the Trijicon website. For instance the Credo 4-16x50 scope has the same specs and the current Credo HX model in the same magnification. These are just older discontinued models.

Also check out Optics Planet. They had some good deals on the Accupoint models.

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Back in September I bought the 3-18 Hx Tenmile for $799. Ended up with two because of the price and wish I had bought another. Father in law bought the credo hx 4-16. Damn good scopes

Split toe

WKR
Looks like the price is up on all of them. I bought one back around the end of the year and just looked and prices have went up.