Schnee Boot Sale

Sharper

FNG
Does anyone know how often Schnee offers sales? Noticed they're having a New Year Sale at the moment but not necessarily wanting to purchase right now. Curious if they offer these deals in spring or summer.

Yes they typically have many sales throughout the year. Look for their adds for 50% off boot sales. Sign up with them and you will get emails with the sales. I've bought 4 pairs on these sales!

OP
S

Sharper

FNG
Thanks for the advice! It's a 50% sale right now(which is great) but just don't want to buy quite yet.

tje803

FNG
I've been watching prices on their Beartooths for the last year. They seem to go on sale throughout the year, but the best price seems to be either around Black Friday or at the end of the year when they're closing out last year's models. I already have the Timberlines - they're a great boot!

OP
S

Sharper

FNG
I've been watching prices on their Beartooths for the last year. They seem to go on sale throughout the year, but the best price seems to be either around Black Friday or at the end of the year when they're closing out last year's models. I already have the Timberlines - they're a great boot!
Good to hear! The sale must have been popular because the Beartooth 0G appear to have sold out. I decided to go ahead and jump on the Timberline's. Just too good of a deal to pass up.

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
I've been planning on a pair of Timberlines or Crispi Nevadas for a while now....may pull the trigger on the timberlines with this sale.

MThuntr

WKR
Thanks for the advice! It's a 50% sale right now(which is great) but just don't want to buy quite yet.
If they have a boot that you like then I suggest buying it. When you need to replace them, the model you like may not exist or they changed it. I've gotten burned on model revisions that made them totally junk or worse the whole line disappears.

OP
S

Sharper

FNG
I've been planning on a pair of Timberlines or Crispi Nevadas for a while now....may pull the trigger on the timberlines with this sale.
My Timberline's are set to arrive on Friday. I'll let you know my thoughts out of the box anyway.

jonesn3

Lil-Rokslider
Good to hear! The sale must have been popular because the Beartooth 0G appear to have sold out. I decided to go ahead and jump on the Timberline's. Just too good of a deal to pass up.
I basically did something similar. Have a 3.5 year old pair of Beartooth 0g boots that I sent back for repair, and was considering getting a replacement pair during the sale. Too good of a price to pass up. They didn’t have my size so went for the Timberline to try something new. Seems like a good boot for archery and earlier seasons. Very comfy right out of the box. I’ll still have the Beartooths to mix into the rotary, but pretty excited to put the Timberlines through a season this year

OP
S

Sharper

FNG
I basically did something similar. Have a 3.5 year old pair of Beartooth 0g boots that I sent back for repair, and was considering getting a replacement pair during the sale. Too good of a price to pass up. They didn’t have my size so went for the Timberline to try something new. Seems like a good boot for archery and earlier seasons. Very comfy right out of the box. I’ll still have the Beartooths to mix into the rotary, but pretty excited to put the Timberlines through a season this year
I’ve put roughly 10 miles on the Timberlines and so far so good. They seem to feel better every time I put them; definitely glad I pulled the trigger when they were half off!

ozyclint

WKR
Been waiting for a sale on the Granite pro's. Literally the only one of their boots they never have on sale. Quite frustrating actually. I asked them if they would include them in their current March sale. Flat out no.
I would like to try them on a NZ hunt but with poor $US/$AU exchange rate and not offering shipping to Australia (would have to pay shipping to someone within USA who would then send them to me) I need to save as much as I can.
Time is running out though before The hunt.

stevers75

FNG
Been waiting for a sale on the Granite pro's. Literally the only one of their boots they never have on sale. Quite frustrating actually. I asked them if they would include them in their current March sale. Flat out no.
I would like to try them on a NZ hunt but with poor $US/$AU exchange rate and not offering shipping to Australia (would have to pay shipping to someone within USA who would then send them to me) I need to save as much as I can.
They are onsale now, i just received mine!

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
Granite pro are on sale now.