Tract scopes ??!

Any reviews here on tract scopes? I was looking into the Nightforce nx8 4-32 and atacr 4-16 for my proof origin, but I recently saw that tract offers a 2.5-15 ffp for around 1k which certainly interests me, I’d like to hear a little bit about these if anyone has one

Bado20

FNG
I have the 2.5-15x44 FFP Toric UHD scope and the short of it is the glass and features are great but the scope doesn't hold zero under impacts. Clear glass, adjusts correctly and returns to zero under regular use, the FFP reticle is simple and works well, turret lock is good and all of the adjustments are smooth and well dampened. However, I had my rifle fall off a 4.5 foot high ladder onto river rock and the scope shifted zero 1.3mils. Rezeroed, no issues, then a couple months later the rifle was in a quick release sling on my pack and the release popped and it fell to the ground, probably a 3 foot fall. Zero shifted 0.4 mils that time. Bummer because it is pretty close to my ideal hunting scope if it could hold zero under hard use.

OP
Joshuajosh
I have the 2.5-15x44 FFP Toric UHD scope and the short of it is the glass and features are great but the scope doesn't hold zero under impacts. Clear glass, adjusts correctly and returns to zero under regular use, the FFP reticle is simple and works well, turret lock is good and all of the adjustments are smooth and well dampened. However, I had my rifle fall off a 4.5 foot high ladder onto river rock and the scope shifted zero 1.3mils. Rezeroed, no issues, then a couple months later the rifle was in a quick release sling on my pack and the release popped and it fell to the ground, probably a 3 foot fall. Zero shifted 0.4 mils that time. Bummer because it is pretty close to my ideal hunting scope if it could hold zero under hard use.
Yeah this was the comment I was looking for, sad, pretty much a Dq for me

OP
Joshuajosh
I kept the scope because I like it but I can't trust it so it's on a rimfire practice gun now. For what it's worth the hunting rifle it was on is now wearing a NF NXS 2.5-10x42.
Lol I just sold my nxs, wanted a little more mag