Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Didn’t take me too long to get used to it at all.. my wife on the other hand struggled purging. Her mother is a boarder line hoarder!

It was roughly 325sq ft with lofts. We sold it and bought a house a few months ago after the 3rd kid.

da61d1bccf9c15f30f6af1906a72ee82.jpg

sweet! I love how clever people get in the designs of tiny houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

woods89

WKR
Born in Victoria, TX, currently live in rural southern MO.

Fun fact: I packed meat out in a backpack for the first time with a pack I put together from a mil surp set of shoulder straps and belt, a frame cut out of a sheet of 1/2'' birch finish ply, and a old mil surp duffel I sewed some compression straps onto. It worked but that's about it.

I now have a bit more financial latitude, so I have a Kifaru.

lak2004

WKR
From Scranton, ND originally but call Durango, CO home now.

Fun fact: I also love in a tiny house with my wife, 2 dogs and our 8 month old son, who was also born in our home. Is it stressing me out? Absolutely!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fun Fact: I think it was '94 or '95 but I was first civilian who got to shoot at the new NRA facility after their ribbon cutting (which they did with a .458WM)- I was a young kid but got my picture taken and featured in the American Hunter which I thought was really something!

Lufkin, TX

Fun fact i moved from rexas to motor city to build race cars. Years later i totally flipped the script and began a career in wealth management. When im not working, I'm hunting.

Lets go Texas!

I'm in Fort Collins. Pretty sure we're winning.

Fun fact: When I was about 23 I asked my girlfriend if we should get married (2 years in). She said "let's give it ten years." We're at about 12.5 now...

jlh42581

WKR
Sandy Ridge, PA

My childhood home was on the same creek that made Joe Humphreys famous, at 19 I had an Orvis endorsement.... 39 and now I barely fly fish

Born and raised in SW PA, moved to SW VA for school and am still here (in a county with about 1/5 the population density of Billy Goat).

Can't really say I'm much fun but I do volunteer with the rescue squad and that can get exciting at times. And I once stole the vice president's balls while the secret service was watching but that's a different story altogether.