Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Originally from Lebanon, MO but I've been in Oklahoma City going on 7 years

Fun fact: I killed a spike whitetail the very first time I went bowhunting at age 13 shooting a 35-lb Browning Micro Midas. When we found the deer, the first thing my dad said was "You know it's not always that easy." I've been hooked on bowhunting ever since, and it has indeed rarely been as easy as that first hunt.

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
Real live hillbilly here, born in eastern kentucky. Moved out to Texas for a few years then back to the foothills of eastern kentucky. Hunt these hills just like ya'll do over there.

Fun fact: I have the worst combination of an accent and I like me a meat buck.

Dog will hunt, dog will hunt.

Well pretty much disqualified due to my "city" size

Home town of Sutherland, Nebraska. Currently living and raising my family in Lexington, nebraska.

Fun fact:. I don't know why I live where I do!!!
We get the worst parts of all 4 seasons. I am 34 and have seen the following weather events: -32°F, 108°F, routinely have a light breeze of 30-40 mph, occasionally experience 60-70 MPH winds with higher gusts without a storm system. . . Softball sized hail, tornados, a Bomb cyclone (read winter land hurricane), massive flooding, extreme drought, straight line winds to 115 mph with thunder storms, etc . . . And with all of that, I can't even draw a resident elk tag!!! I need to move west about 300 miles and at least get some benefits from the sucky weather!

TripleJ

WKR
I live just east of Springfield OR. Lived in this area since I was 3. Was a navy brat born in Honolulu and lived in both Virginia and South Carolina before we moved here when my dad got out.

Fun fact: I'm left handed but right eye dominant so I shoot bows and guns right-handed.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I'm originally from Pueblo as well.
Fun fact: Shut it down now........Pueblo wins.:D

According to my daughters, if you were to merge Dr. House and Leroy Jethro Gibbs into one person........you'd get ME.

that’s the spirit!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'm the farthest east so far. Wayland michigan.. fun fact: my grandmother was the one who got me into hunting she knew and hunted with bob Munger and fred bear

Your grandma sounds like a BADASS