Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Originally from Topeka, KS for 40 years relocated to Washington D.C. area about 3 years ago

Fun Fact: convinced my wife to name our son Archer

Kirtland, NM all my life

Fun fact-I’ve been a butcher for 30 years, processed almost every NA animal and lots of exoctics. Still have all my fingers, well, mostly.

Haven’t drawn a mule deer tag in my state since 2000, or any mule deer tag anywhere!

Once had a MD doe blow snot all over me when I was a teenager on a January bowhunt.

slvrslngr

WKR
Currently living in Hayama Japan, just south of Tokyo.

Fun fact-In 2013 was the first American and first person to ride a singlespeed mountain bike the length of the Munda Biddi trail (1050kms) in Western Australia. Possibly also the first person to ride the entire trail in one trip, but can’t confirm that.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Clawson, MI

Fun fact I was on the Price is Right with Bob Barker in 2001 and won the showcase showdown.

i’m SOOO jealous! i’ve always wanted to go on the Price is Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rodéo

WKR
Fremont, CA

Fun Fact: First experience with hunting/fishing I used to go down to the local creek in central park and grab a stick, tie a cotton thread to it, attach a paper clip and slap on a piece of hot dog. I caught buckets of crawdads as a kid and even a turtle using that method. Had no idea crawdads were good eating back then :(

ZDR

WKR
NW New Mexico where my dad was a government trapper. After helping in the skinning, fleshing and stretching of hundreds of coyote hides with him as a kid, I gag at the thought now and that was 44+yrs ago.

Fun Fact: Ran the 2010 Pikes Peaks peak ascent on Saturday and the marathon on Sunday (doubler). I was only sore for a few months...