Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m great friends with the DeShazer’s from Eureka. Love that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hung out a lot with Scott (got me into trouble several times!). His brother Jay and Dad, would meet us up in BC back in the 70’s when you could still fish for bull trout (on both sides of the border). A good crew! :)

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
I hung out a lot with Scott (got me into trouble several times!). His brother Jay and Dad, would meet us up in BC back in the 70’s when you could still fish for bull trout (on both sides of the border). A good crew! :)

Small world. Scott was my best man. I talk to jay and Scott at least once a month. We were fishing for bulls in BC until that section was taken over by the guides. I’m sure Scott got you in trouble too! . Take care!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s one (of many) things I love about Montana- it’s a huge state geographically, but a small state people wise. It’s rare to visit with someone in any part of the state and not find someone in common you know :)

Kinda, sorta from Chugiak, AK...but not really. Originally from Santa Rosa, CA. but I’ve lived in AK. for the last 30 years.

Fun fact: I’m a pretty big collector of firearms, but a much bigger collector of bamboo fly rods.

260madman

WKR
According to the beer commercials I live near God’s Country. They aren’t far off so don’t tell the Californians.

Fun fact: My parents ordered a new car and my Dad received the call to come pick it up a few hours after I was born. New kid new car. Dad gave me the car too far into my gun and hunting addiction so I haven’t restored it. Just drive it occasionally.
1974 Nova Hatchback Custom. Power nothing. All manual all the time.

San Antonio TX

Back in 1995 I sold George Strait a Hickey Freeman Blue Blazer in 42reg iirc and while I can't prove it he appears to be wearing that very jacket during his 95 CMA performance as well as his 98 CMA performance and Male Vocalist of the Year Award acceptance.

I met him back in ‘86.

Roy68

WKR
Reside in Marion county KS, and I don’t really call any town home. It’s an 18 mile drive to our boys school and the closest grocery store. Walmart is 30 miles away and the mailbox 2 1/2 miles away.

Fun Fact: I met Terri Clark in the late 90’s and that conversation ended with her laying a kiss on me!!

Geewhiz

WKR
Reside in Marion county KS, and I don’t really call any town home. It’s an 18 mile drive to our boys school and the closest grocery store. Walmart is 30 miles away and the mailbox 2 1/2 miles away.

Fun Fact: I met Terri Clark in the late 90’s and that conversation ended with her laying a kiss on me!!

Maybe that's just "how she felt" haha

1613690492541.png

Man I crack myself up

Fullfan

WKR
From Sandy Lake Pa, lets see fun fact hummmmm Retired after 25 years as a State Trooper, spent 18 years as a member on the Tactical Mounted unit. I was the first in the history of the department to successfully deploy a tazer from horseback, and remain on the horse..

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
A few miles out of Troy, Idaho.

Fun fact: We are in the final weeks of adopting our two daughters from Foster care! They have been with us for almost 2 years now.

congrats!! that is such great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LightFoot

WKR
Katy, Texas

Fun fact: I once tried to close a self-inflicted (unintentional) knife wound with super glue and electrical tape... it did not work out well.
0d58c7abca53098655db5b0cac1408c9.jpg

>>>----JAKE----->

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Katy, Texas

Fun fact: I once tried to close a self-inflicted (unintentional) knife wound with super glue and electrical tape... it did not work out well.
0d58c7abca53098655db5b0cac1408c9.jpg

>>>----JAKE----->

DUDE! and I just recommend super glue on my dollar store thread for being able to fix EVERYTHING! well, almost everything!

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Oh boy, this should be interesting. Must be slack time.
Born and raised in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Now in Lowman, Idaho.
Fun fact.....now I know I'll get shit for this.....
I met a blind date on the Montel Williams show.

Shut up fuzzy wuzzy.

Randy
She was blind and still didn't like you...Pretty bad Randy🤣