Tikka T3/T3x Aftermarket Stock Pics

Kimmo H

FNG
Here is a KKC laminated stock on a T3X.
These stocks are made in Norway, and are available in different configurations for the t3x. This one is a CTR model with the wider bottom metal inlet and a wider barrel channel. Other models include stocks for basic Lite with a narrow barrel channel, Varmint with a wide barrel channel and plastic bottom metal inlet. Also available for lefties and a few Short models, wich are about an inch shorter than the regular stocks are. A few different colors available aswell.

They come inletted, but from personal experience I would always bed these before using. I've seen more than a few stocks crack from recoil or being overtorqued without bedding.

My stock is pillar bedded and has a picatinny rail embedded in the stock for the bipod attachment.

Attachments

• 20230311_130329.jpg
    20230311_130329.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 20230311_150826.jpg
    20230311_150826.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 104

echampion8

Lil-Rokslider
What’s the stock weigh? And I’m assuming it has the mini chassis as well?

So I have 3 with slightly different set ups now. All 3 have carbon cheek risers and Mountain tactical recoil lugs. All weights are without bottom metal.

One with the CTR bottom metal cut, a 10” area 419 Arca rail, and 2 qd flush cups that weighs 45.7 oz.

One has a standard factory bottom metal cut with 12” Area 419 Arca rail comes in at 46.6 oz.

One has a standard factory bottom metal cut with 2 swivel studs that comes in at 39.6 oz.

Hope this helps. All weights were done with a food scale. There is play with the Manners recoil lug, they make noise when tilting the stock as it has quite a bit of wiggle room. Manners confirmed that they should not be bedded. I replaced them with Mountain Tactical lugs and they fit really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have a picture of a superlite in a KRG Bravo? Wondering if it would look a little goofy, but as far as I know the superlite and standard lite stainless are the same barrel profile other than the fluting.

TX_Diver

WKR
Does anyone have a picture of a superlite in a KRG Bravo? Wondering if it would look a little goofy, but as far as I know the superlite and standard lite stainless are the same barrel profile other than the fluting.
pbAljDph.jpg

Bingofuel

FNG
Here is a flashy one that is sent in from a customer. XLR Element with the folding carbon fiber buttstock. This configuration only weighs 33 OZ (28 without folder) but allows you to fold the rifle up and go! No bedding or modifications required, just torque down and go!
I'm also looking for an upgraded/replacement stock, for my T3 Sporter. It (like I) is a left-handed model. Can theXLR Element 4.0 work for a LH? And will it accommodate the bull barrel of the Sporter? Thanks

z987k

WKR
I'm also looking for an upgraded/replacement stock, for my T3 Sporter. It (like I) is a left-handed model. Can theXLR Element 4.0 work for a LH? And will it accommodate the bull barrel of the Sporter? Thanks
Yes and yes.