Tikka/peak 44

Nhenry

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t order a peak 44 if you have stock t3x barrel, it don’t fit right. I sent mine back and ordered stockys. That’s a peak next to stock t3x and the other pick is my barrel in a peak with a q-tip in the gap. I’m sure it would shoot but I don’t like spruce needles in my barrel channel. That was a sporter contour I ordered btw.
Most likely inletted to fit roughtech barrels as well. Lots of people don't have problems with the gap.

ElPollo

WKR
Don’t order a peak 44 if you have stock t3x barrel, it don’t fit right. I sent mine back and ordered stockys. That’s a peak next to stock t3x and the other pick is my barrel in a peak with a q-tip in the gap. I’m sure it would shoot but I don’t like spruce needles in my barrel channel. That was a sporter contour I ordered btw.
I would not have an issue with a gap like that. I opened the barrel channel on my Stocky’s so I had a place to store dead cats.

t-storm

FNG
I would not have an issue with a gap like that. I opened the barrel channel on my Stocky’s so I had a place to store dead cats.
Probably fine if you hunt the plains. Not so great after crawling through alders,spruce and all kinds of other crud to get up high. Looks funny too.