Thoughts and Prayers go out to all those in Aurora, CO

JDC

FNG
Just pulled up the news to hear of the shooting in CO last night..

Our hearts go out to all those affected by this mad man.

It is beyond my ability to comprehend why anyone would feel the need or desire to do something like this.

Sad, very sad.

And I can hear it now, more gun control....because the guns kill people ya know....

Curtis C

WKR
This is very sad for sure. sk1 that's just what my wife said as she was telling me about this. She also ask how we protect ourselves and feel safe when we go out?

I went and watched the movie with the old lady last night and the theater by my house had 6 cops hanging out inside. I told her how sad it is that cops have to show a presence in somewhere like a movie theater. As I was leaving I thought of all the people that didn't get to go home after watching the movie the night before. The only words that describe the whole situation is sad. I thanked the cops for hanging out so we can feel safe, one of the officers was very appreciative for me thanking him. We as a society should do that more often

Pretty much sucks all the way around! I was discussing this incident with my wife and she pointed out that we should really look into smaller, more easily concealed carry weapons. Our current compact 1911 and XD 45 combo are both big enough that they don't easily conceal without conscious effort and specific clothing choices so they tend to stay home. I think the green lighting of new firearm purchases by the Mrs. is about the closest we can get to a bright side on this.