The Shoot2hunt Podcast

sveltri

WKR
I don’t know how many episodes I’ve listened to in the last week, but this podcast has me putting down the longbow next year and rejoining the orange army. I love the info and the fact that they are testing and not just following the status quo. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
True story: wife went to a chiefs game and sat a couple rows in front of Taylor swifts suite. Took a few pictures. People reached out and actually paid her 700 bucks for the pictures. Crazy world.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Yikes. I bet even Avery doesn't charge that much........

Randy

So the first 100 is based on the vg thread? I thought from the podcast it would be the first 100 after they announced it/started taking official preorders
I'm sure its going to be first 100 preorders when they make them available on either the UM or Rokslide store. trying to track down the first 100 comment makers in the various threads and match them to an order would take a huge amount of time and be a mess.

I just hope they do a discount for the first batch of preorders and don't limit the first batch to 100. Limit 1 per order for the first batch so every WKR and lil rokslider can get one. Then later after the first run open it up to the guys who want to order 3 or 4 or 5 or 10 at reg price. Would be lame to see a bunch in the classifieds for a huge markup which is what will happen if they make it a supply and demand thing and limit the first run so only a few guys can order multiple amounts of the first run.

Last edited:

svivian

WKR
True story: wife went to a chiefs game and sat a couple rows in front of Taylor swifts suite. Took a few pictures. People reached out and actually paid her 700 bucks for the pictures. Crazy world.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Sounds like it should cover the cost of your new rokstock with shipping ;)

@Ryan Avery love the podcast but it's weirdly quiet on my phone. It's also quieter than my music when played via Bluetooth on my truck.

Is there any way you guys can adjust the audio?