The Shoot2hunt Podcast

Form, would you expand on your thoughts of lead contaminating meat? You touched on it very briefly on the podcast. I have switched to mono bullets lately because I have a young family and reducing lead intake, but if your saying it’s not an issue I would believe it.

I have some 156 eol’s I’m thinking about using for elk.

Also, if this has already been addressed by Form,,could someone send me a link?

Many thanks!
Not to deminish Forms' expertise and contributions, but just because someone knows a heck of a lot about X and Y, does not mean they're an expert on Z as well. Unless he's doing blood-lead concentration testing and research himself like he has with rifle scopes and bullet performance, his opinion on lead contamination is as good as a few other thousand opinionated guys who've read the same half-assed studies. Truth is, there's no great definitive study to say one way or the other. You must do your own research and make up your own mind until there is.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
You guys should host a debate about appropriate elk cartridges with form and broz

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Easy day.

Honestly, there is no debate.

Shot placement and objective wound channels kill. Elk. Deer. Bear (@Ryan Avery #rokslide222AKcoastalbrownbearhunt). Moose.

Effective is an understatement.

Elk are delicious.

amassi

WKR
Wish I was smart enough to make memes. Anybody seen the one of John Daly smoking a cig standing next to Tiger Woods?

2fbfda7f585fab16b2da4795da0fa6fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk