The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Tomorrow going to be bad. Crypto getting crushed, Australian and Japanese markets dumping. Probably going to see major war breakout soon. Sorry I’ve been reading too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
The Japanese market has fallen around 11% today, and almost 20% in the last 5 days. Bloomberg reckons it's due to high levels of margin trading in Japan, reaching an 18 year high recently. had some investments overseas and am holding back on making a any big take in investing right now..

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Me thinks there could be another 20-30% downside but who knows?

My guess is FOMC will lower rates before Sept. mtg. if the carnage continues.

I'm mostly a FI and DIV investor at this point so on a selfish note, I want treasuries to stay above 5%, but I'm not too sure that'll happen.

Eddie

ThorM465

WKR
Classified Approved
I was going to close out some short positions and pick up some shares/calls right after open with the massive drop we were seeing. My Schwab ToS locked me out of my app from about a minute before market opened and until about 45 minutes after it opened. It cost me over $35k plus the lost opportunities.
I hate Schwab! They never should have been allowed to purchase TDA.

I was going to close out some short positions and pick up some shares/calls right after open with the massive drop we were seeing. My Schwab ToS locked me out of my app from about a minute before market opened and until about 45 minutes after it opened. It cost me over $35k plus the lost opportunities.
I hate Schwab! They never should have been allowed to purchase TDA.

I saw reports Schwab and fidelity were down at times. It’s almost like they are controlling the off ramps

I’m in a trading discord and they saw this coming last week. Guys optioning the CRAP out stocks. Huge gains were made Thursday. Couple of $300k days. This morning was even bigger. Some people have taken 30k and turned it into 400k plus in 2 months but doing call and put options. The guy running the discord took $1000 and broke $1 MIL today in roughly 2 months.

I’m new to options trading and I play with a very small amount but I’ve been blown away at watching accounts explode.

They closed the discord today and capped members. But if you know what you’re doing it seems to pay.

Last edited:

Willy-D

FNG
Classified Approved
Tomorrow going to be bad. Crypto getting crushed, Australian and Japanese markets dumping. Probably going to see major war breakout soon. Sorry I’ve been reading too much.

My meager $500 crypto wallet 1.5 years ago is down to $256 right now…

MattB

WKR
Also rumors of emergency Fed meeting to cut rates soon.

Take a look at LMT Lockheed.

It will be interesting to see what happens, but my weekly update from Morgan Stanley (just received) indicates they believe there is a very low likelihood of emergency action by the Fed.