The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
I have no idea what that means.
P

What is a bullish pennant?​

A bullish pennant is a technical trading pattern that indicates the impending continuation of a strong upward price move. They're formed when a market makes an extensive move higher, then pauses and consolidates between converging support and resistance lines.
Technical traders take this as a sign that the original ascending price move is going to resume. This makes the bullish pennant pattern particularly sought after, as it can offer an early indication of significant upward price action.
Bull pennant

IMG_3394.jpeg

KULR down 15% to under $0.40 at the moment... though I really wanted to, I'm glad I didn't FOMO into this back in April when it pushed up around $0.80. Anyone know enough about it to think it's a good entry point now?

KULR missed on both the top and bottom line. Revenues of ‎$1.75M(-0.61% YoY) fell below consensus of ‎$4.60M(‎-61.96%). EPS of ‎-0.04 missed the consensus estimate of ‎-0.02(‎-100.00%).

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
KULR down 15% to under $0.40 at the moment... though I really wanted to, I'm glad I didn't FOMO into this back in April when it pushed up around $0.80. Anyone know enough about it to think it's a good entry point now?

KULR missed on both the top and bottom line. Revenues of ‎$1.75M(-0.61% YoY) fell below consensus of ‎$4.60M(‎-61.96%). EPS of ‎-0.04 missed the consensus estimate of ‎-0.02(‎-100.00%).

It’s probably still a good entry point at 0.80 if you’re holding long term. Mark my words :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Silver is up over 30% YTD, and has finally broken out from that reverse head and shoulders pattern that's been building for the past 4 years.
And you'd be losing money as the premium for ASE's is just insanely high.

Au is the way to go for that reason only. Skip Ag.

Eddie

Marshfly

WKR
Can one not invest in silver futures /SI to participate in silver? Does one have to invest in coin to participate?
You would have to roll that position as the contracts get to expiration. Futures don't really work for a buy and hold strategy. Also, that requires a certain level of permissions in your trading account that you might not qualify for.

Can one not invest in silver futures /SI to participate in silver? Does one have to invest in coin to participate?
IMO if you wanna buy / hold / sell physical silver don't mess with the local shops cause they charge min 10% over spot when you buy & give you at most 10% less than spot when buying so it has to appreciate ~20% just to break even.
Just buy bullion products (rounds, bars, etc.) from a place like JM Bullion. Much lower premiums than coins/ ASE, etc. & they'll buy it back anytime at spot price

Broomd

WKR
My 10k share buy of PR hit this am, hoping to swing a nice $35-45k trade. Many O&G analysts have PR PT at mid-twenties now!
Did this Dec.'23 - March '24 for $36k.
Overall would like to see $400k total profit in PR by years end, time will tell. Those early '20-'22 CDEV years were long and tough, but worth the hold!

Who else is still holding or investing in PR?

TX_Diver

WKR
My 10k share buy of PR hit this am, hoping to swing a nice $35-45k trade. Many O&G analysts have PR PT at mid-twenties now!
Overall would like to see $400k total profit in PR by years end, time will tell. Those early '20-'22 CDEV years were long and tough, but worth the hold!

I bought 10 shares around $12 or $13 awhile ago. Unfortunately my account does not not enough to retire on... :(

Keep us posted!

CorbLand

WKR

I am about ready to add you to the ignore list so I dont cry every time you post updates about PR.

Sarcasm

I should have. Bought more CTXR instead, got my average down to 1$. Been a 2 year hold now on that turd but it’s finally starting to rumble a bit. I don’t know if they have enough cash in hand to get them through tho.