ETSY
RBLX
SOFI
BRKB

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I'm slowly learning to 'buy and hold'.........very difficult for a Type A like myself. I dont like sitting still and being boring, but seems for $$ its a better option. lol

Great podcast that helps explain it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmalzy

WKR
EV and lithium for me but still have the majority of my funds in index funds.

I have some ABML, LLKKF and LCID but will be adding more as funds come available. Just starting to look into these so don't take anything I say as gospel.

I would look at

LCID
TSLA
FORD
ALB

I also am starting to look into EV ETFs and companies that provide the components and technology for EV.

EV is the future.

Which EV ETFs you favoring? Im planning on a dropping 100 a week in for a little bit. DRIV and LIT

22lr

WKR
Had my best day ever on Friday thanks to LCID and Boeing. Bumped up my sell target on LCID and hoping to add to GOED if they keep dipping. In all honesty, I got busy at work and didn't buy more before the bell, will see but hope I don't regret that too much. I this GOED is a bargain basement buy for a month or shorter hold due to the 3rd qtr results. Will see what happens on the opening bell.

dpat

FNG
I'm holding Lucid long term they seem to be doing everything the right way. The factory just got going with production last month as long as they don't have start having production problem's they have lots of room for growth.
I got in at $18.24 so I'm really liking the last couple weeks of stock action. I'm gonna wait until after the first of the year to pull my initial investment out and freeroll long term.

Poser

WKR
I like LCID quite a bit as well and will hold long term. While I don’t expect that they will catch up to Tesla anytime in the next 10 years, I do believe Tesla’s trajectory is a good metric for the potential here. Smart, well ran company.

CorbLand

WKR
Which EV ETFs you favoring? Im planning on a dropping 100 a week in for a little bit. DRIV and LIT

Just starting to research them so I couldn't confidently say any.

LIT is probably my top at this moment. I like the fact that its primarily in the Lithium industry which if EV takes a set back, the demand for batteries for other items is still there.

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
ETH.....whoa.

giphy.gif