The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
I know this has been talked about in the past but dont feel like going back through 445 pages to find it but what platform are you all using for crypto?

I know this has been talked about in the past but dont feel like going back through 445 pages to find it but what platform are you all using for crypto?

I use coinbase (fees seem higher), Binance.us (I like because I can set buy orders, which I can’t on coinbase. I have heard you can on coinbase pro), and I just signed up for FTX.US but haven’t used it yet, also have kucoin but haven’t used it.

From my experience you’ll want maybe two different platforms bc they don’t all have the same cryptos, they’ll have the top 20 for the most part, it’s if you want to start playing with smaller caps you’ll have to use different exchanges and or swap platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. I do all of my actual transactions on Coinbase Pro as the fees are drastically cheaper than the basic Coinbase. The user interface on Coinbase is way more user friendly and the Pro version can feel intimidating. Watch a couple of YouTube videos on it and it’s simple to use once you understand it.

22lr

WKR
Longtime bag holder on ZNOG but they finally dropped some news yesterday that they are still drilling. Definetly not buying more yet, but good to see an update finally. #HighriskHighreward

Speculation abounds that India will announce an order for 80 of the 737 Max aircraft from Boeing at the Dubai airshow this weekend. Boeing is still well below my mid range target price point so I grabbed a few more to see if the rumors work out.

Longtime bag holder on ZNOG but they finally dropped some news yesterday that they are still drilling. Definetly not buying more yet, but good to see an update finally. #HighriskHighreward

Speculation abounds that India will announce an order for 80 of the 737 Max aircraft from Boeing at the Dubai airshow this weekend. Boeing is still well below my mid range target price point so I grabbed a few more to see if the rumors work out.
I have been holding the ZNOG burning bag of dog poo a while myself. Still down 80% but I’ll take any greenward momentum at this point. Lol

NDGuy

WKR
This one is en feugo. I hesitated buying it a few weeks ago... any idea on price target/ projections?
Long hold for me. Kids love it, they captured a good market.

Good support is around $75 where I have been adding a lot. Gonna wait to add more

grossklw

Lil-Rokslider
Binance.US and Celsius, Celsius pays you staking interest weekly. I keep about 1/2 my portfolio in each, I like the buy and sell orders on Binance.US. Been siphoning off some profits from BTC and ETH; sold all my LTC because I think it's a shitty product and of course it went up 30% the next couple weeks after I dumped it.

22lr

WKR
I have been holding the ZNOG burning bag of dog poo a while myself. Still down 80% but I’ll take any greenward momentum at this point. Lol
Ya, when I bought in I knew I'd never see news of a bust fast enough to sell so I accepted it was a all of nothing gamble. I wasn't expecting the slow 80% downturn, but o well. I understand they are still drilling so ill keep holding. Thankfully I didn't YOLO too much into it.

JungleDan

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know why I listened to and repeated conventional wisdom on Rivian

It doubled almost overnight