ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
And it keeps chuggin’

8471b749970f3bea96d54914b11cc6e3.jpg

Maybe get in if there is a small dip tomorrow morning fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I jumped into ABML--2K shares this morning at a buck which I thought was iffy--it quickly went down to .87 and figured I'd get slayed but a few hours later my sell order hit at 1.29 for a $580 profit.
*Boing*......

Never know how high these penny runners will go, sometimes they really fly.

EastMT

WKR
Any predictions for ocgn in the morning?

My guess is a early pre-market pump, like 3-4AM, steady off dip 5-6, then bump back up into 8:00, then selloff into the open.

Some of the big guys buying 100-250k of these stocks like to pump them up and sell them as RH comes online at 8. Ive literally seen them post, it’s almost RH time, get ready. I really like early scalps, it’s a little more predictable than mid day.

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
My guess is a early pre-market pump, like 3-4AM, steady off dip 5-6, then bump back up into 8:00, then selloff into the open.

Some of the big guys buying 100-250k of these stocks like to pump them up and sell them as RH comes online at 8. Ive literally seen them post, it’s almost RH time, get ready. I really like early scalps, it’s a little more predictable than mid day.

I mostly agree and have seen this as the norm. However where else can you get a phase 3 Covid vax under $2. I think there will definitely be a dip between 8-10am, but think this overall has legs, short volume has gone way down. Most bears have headed for the hills. We will see though.

Just curious how much of y’all take paper profits and buy physical assets like gold, etc...?
Maybe more importantly, how much of your “life” portfolio includes physical assists?
I’m starting to pull cash out. Market is not making sense for my long trading style.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious how much of y’all take paper profits and buy physical assets like gold, etc...?
Maybe more importantly, how much of your “life” portfolio includes physical assists?
I’m starting to pull cash out. Market is not making sense for my long trading style.
I have used the stock market this year to generate cash to purchase more real estate investment property. This is my investment / play money, outside of the retirement 401k,457b, Roth and pension plan I have. Markets go up down and sideways. But people will always need a place to live.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR

I personally don’t as historically gold/silver aren’t really a good investment unless you bought the dips. I know some collect it as a hedge for inflation. Even at $2000, long term it’s been declining for 200 years figured with inflation, excluding a few run ups.

I personally know a retired sherif that withdrew his entire IRA or 401k, bought 500k in physical gold when it was 350, sold it when it ran up to 1000 in the crisis. I think the time to buy gold is in the good times, like ammo haha, not after it’s ran up.

Looks like the stimulus is off the table for a minute. Trump might not sign. Tomorrow will be very interesting.
I do agree that there was way to much fat on that bill

elkyinzer

WKR

I segregate.

My 401k and IRA are almost entirely ETF and income producing blue chips. That cow is sacred.

My "play money" is my fidelity CC rewards and 2020 has been bonkers, I have negative spending this year due to the EV boom....but I think it's a bubble and have an exit strategy.

My #1 rule is I don't invest in what I don't understand, and for that reason I haven't touched crypto. I just can't wrap my head around it.

I would very much like to own a positive cash flow, minimal management, small business unicorn. It's one of my major objectives in investing/gambling on individual stocks with my play money. Too many tangible assets are illiquid and volatile. Real cash at the right price, I am in.

So who’s buying now?? Trying to decide if the ship has already sailed or if I can jump in now and still make some green off this...

aron

WKR
Yup...regret selling at 25% profit but profit is profit. Win some you lose some

I sold early too at a 35% profit. I was holding off as long as I could and then decided to sell. It wasn't 5 minutes later when the stock really took off. Like you said, profit is profit and just take the win.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
I sold early too at a 35% profit. I was holding off as long as I could and then decided to sell. It wasn't 5 minutes later when the stock really took off. Like you said, profit is profit and just take the win.

So should i sell @ 260%?