The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Clarktar

WKR
I picked a hell of day to try some short term investing! Bought in the morning then headed into the woods for work. Got out of the woods to find Im at a loss of those short holds and need to head back into the woods for more work asap!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
The airlines are going to be sucking wind for a long time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed, but if you buy when they're sucking 80% wind and then they start sucking half wind a few months later, you still made a lot of money. Any of you guys hold any Uber? See that one recovering nicely

I picked a hell of day to try some short term investing! Bought in the morning then headed into the woods for work. Got out of the woods to find Im at a loss of those short holds and need to head back into the woods for more work asap!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just hang tight bud. That little nerd Fauci tried to tank us today (and did a good job). It’ll bounce back in less than a week. Right now any news at all (good or bad) has a big impact on us.

cmahoney

WKR
Just hang tight bud. That little nerd Fauci tried to tank us today (and did a good job). It’ll bounce back in less than a week. Right now any news at all (good or bad) has a big impact on us.

No kidding, I wonder how he did today
3ca13469a4fccea33ceba1c3f1f572f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Been looking to pick up some airline stocks. Almost pulled the trigger last week. Now I'm waiting to see if they keep dropping.

Broomd

WKR
Well, we're way above the lows of Mar23rd...If we go back there I'll be investing heavily.

I did add to HLX today.

Bought some more GE, IVR and DAL today. Pretty much just lowering my average cost on all 3.

I have one green stock today, at the moment at least, and that's OVID. Coincedently, it's the only one my wife picked to buy......

Beendare

WKR
Man you guys are gutsy. Penny stocks...high flyers....

I look at this market propped up by the Fed and scratch my head.

This Tesla TSLA is a prime example....an $800 stock that loses money on every car they sell. Oh but TSLA is going back to work in Fremont.....Ugh, my guess is that 2/3rds of their work force says nope- Congress is paying us to stay home- why work?. That Fremont plant will be floundering.

China demand dropped like a rock recently- anyone surprised?

Then there is the dirty little secret that the Shanghai plant doesn't contribute to the TSLA stock price. So they will be making a shit pile of cars...and eventually competing with TSLA US manufacturing...how is that going to work out? Badly.

Pie in the sky Musk made a deal with the Devil- China- and they have some pretty steep goals to reach by 21 or 22- otherwise China takes over the factory. I see a significant chance of that happening....as I'm sure the Chinese do too.

The problem with betting against $800/share TSLA is its so dang expensive to do so......so I stay away from junk like that.

gutsy.

Think Musk sees the writing on the wall. Sell everything, plop it in offshore accounts and then if the shit hits the fan...he isn't flat broke.
______

Today is Stock Market Sweep day once again! I added to CEQP and VLO. BA is looking pretty tempting too, but haven't pulled the trigger on it...yet.

OXN939

WKR
Today is Stock Market Sweep day once again! I added to CEQP and VLO. BA is looking pretty tempting too, but haven't pulled the trigger on it...yet.

Added some VLO, too. Fingers crossed things turn around with things starting to reopen next week!