The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I just got in and quickly realized I don’t have time to play the P&Ds. I need to stick to at least medium term buys. I don’t mind risking a bit on the pennies because some turn into huge gains over time. It appears hard to separate the pennies people are just turning and ones that may play out.
I'll keep trying to throw some medium/long out there.
GILT is one I am really bullish on. I actually bought more yesterday and transfered it to my IRA.

Please everyone do your DD on anything anyone puts in a post here. They might be great plays, but not fit your trading style or experience level - AKA the pennies I threw on here yesterday.

Make some $$$ y'all!

go_deep

WKR
TSNP going to settle down for a few days then spike again? Debating on weather I should add more........... wish I could predict the future, this would be so much easier 😁

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
anyone holding TLRY? I sold @ $54 this morning for a decent profit, but now after hours it is trading @ $74!

OXN939

WKR
anyone holding TLRY? I sold @ $54 this morning for a decent profit, but now after hours it is trading @ $74!

I asked about anyone holding weed stocks on this thread about a month ago. Still holding. CURLF also a solid option with diversified product bases and solid financials that hasn't quite gone cosmic yet.

Imagine what this will look like once federal legalization happens...

Broomd

WKR
Paraphrased update on COUV that I grabbed off of ST:
SEC has suspended COUV for the next two weeks pending investigation. Details sketchy.

That sucks, sorry for guys holding this right now. Damn.

Edit:

1612996344034.png

Last edited:
I was going to sell some TSNP yesterday with the expected drop but my TD app stopped working. So sold some today but I slightly larger dip.would be nice!

AKBC

Lil-Rokslider
NAK - Pebble Mine Stock has been shooting up. It has tripled since December when their federal wetlands permit was denied. Surprising; I can't imagine a Biden administration allowing it to go forward.