The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

bozeman

WKR
I have BIOL going off today after hitting ZOM yesterday and selling when it cooled off only to watch it take off again this morning.. Hoping TNXP goes for a ride. OCGN is the only thing holding me down hopefully don’t get screwed on that one.
Need a little more 'heads up' on these.. :) good on you!!!

Okhotnik

WKR
Im a long term trader, any long term advice on CDEV? I have been holding since 0.50 cents, and selling today looks attractive, but I don't have much else I want to long term invest in right now.
Im certainly no expert but I think the better energy stocks will continue to climb and are a good long term investment now especially if you bought last year. . But I remember what happened beginning of last June to the energy stocks. I do think we're over the uncertainty now and think commodities are a good investment with govt printing money and upcoming inflation lower dollar value. I think our economy is due for a big schitstorm this year.

Been reading through a lot of the posts here, seems like there's a lot of people that know way more than me here.
What's your thoughts on airlines?? I bought in just about at the bottom in March, and haven't seen the rebound price yet i was hoping for. Probably just need to be patient.
MESA was the only airline profitable from march to December. the price target form most analysts is $12. I have been increasing my stake on the dips. Do your DD.
Spirit has been fun swings.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
GGBXF is up BIG TIME today, but I'm still down on it over 95% from when i picked it up during the pot stock boom... some of you might be able to get in cheap today and make some coin in pretty short order

Okhotnik

WKR
GGBXF is up BIG TIME today, but I'm still down on it over 95% from when i picked it up during the pot stock boom... some of you might be able to get in cheap today and make some coin in pretty short order
wow

Sold Hylion, I'm tired of holding that bag. Love the idea of the company but it has going nowhere but down for me. By far my biggest loss of my stock buying career.

Looking for the next small Pharm boom. Looking at ONTX or TTNP.

Broomd

WKR
ETFM. .002

Hmmmmm.......
Yeah, wondering about that too....bought 1M at .001 Friday...shot to .0034 this am, now at .019.

Going to have some patience and hold, see what happens with this one....wondering if some of these EV/lithium plays COUV, etc, are trending opposite of oil/energy stocks.