The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR
Can understand the temptation....been holding in the red for many months, damn, this stock was truly a slog. But it finally hit green a few days ago on my sheet. Up $4.5K now at .55.

Gonna hold, oil is going up and up, and especially in the South American market where GTE operates.
BC, you'll regret selling this, just mho.
Im still holding on to GTE too. I Im at .38 a share. Nice if it hit a buck

mwebs

WKR
Waiting for something interesting tomorrow.. Did good with ZOM maybe jump back in but looking for another runner a one got one?

I’m heavy in GTE at .42 cents. I’ve been holding it a long time. As others have said, I think this one can do well in time. I’m not going to sell.....yet. I dumped a good position in FET when it hit $14.50 several days ago. So far that hasnt proved to be a bad choice. I’m still heavy in ZNOG waiting for them to actually hit oil. Predictions are sometime mid spring-ish. Im doing really well with a good position in TRCH right now. Been holding it a bit, but I’m up around 120% as of close today. I’m still holding a few bags though so it’s not all roses. I’m looking for a new runner to get in. Just haven’t found one yet.

22lr

WKR
I suck at reading news and interpreting. Boeing dipped a bit but not much. Looks like black boxes were located, so should have initial results in a few weeks probably.

Waiting patiently for ZNOG, missed my chance at selling on the last spike because my sell point was $.05 under what it maxed out at, but o well, will gamble on them hitting oil and riding the rocket!

Can understand the temptation....been holding in the red for many months, damn, this stock was truly a slog. But it finally hit green a few days ago on my sheet. Up $4.5K now at .55.

Gonna hold, oil is going up and up, and especially in the South American market where GTE operates.
BC, you'll regret selling this, just mho.

Thanks for talking me off the ledge, happy to be holding still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prottera is going public through ACTC. Up big premarket.

The rumors were they were going with QELL. QELL is dropping on the news. I'll probably pick up QELL on the dip.

EastMT

WKR
b936568e67585cb78e60a382ee8a9402.jpg

FUBO acquired the sports book company for online betting while watching the game. Expecting $35+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
ETFM has tripled for me in this many days, no signs of stopping...eyeball that one if you haven't.

CDEVians, new high for us at $2,22 this mornin', congrats on the strong hands!
I put a sell order last week for CDEV at 2.25. I pulled it yesterday. Squeak out another ten percent or so. Ive flipped it 3 times and hopefully a fourth. Thanks again.

Okhotnik

WKR
MY AXAS, GTE, SM,CPE, LPI, GUSH, SNDE, CLR, CDEV, PE, SM doing well. I smile now when I drive by gas stations and see the prices go up now lol

go_deep

WKR
Been reading through a lot of the posts here, seems like there's a lot of people that know way more than me here.
What's your thoughts on airlines?? I bought in just about at the bottom in March, and haven't seen the rebound price yet i was hoping for. Probably just need to be patient.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
I've bought and sold airlines quite a bit. SPIRIT especially, would offload and rebuy about every 2 weeks. Made quite a bit on it too.

If it's not where you want hold it. But I think late winter we'll see another pull back in the market. And odds of more shutdowns with a new strain of covid scare me some too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mwebs

WKR
I have BIOL going off today after hitting ZOM yesterday and selling when it cooled off only to watch it take off again this morning.. Hoping TNXP goes for a ride. OCGN is the only thing holding me down hopefully don’t get screwed on that one.

go_deep

WKR
I've bought and sold airlines quite a bit. SPIRIT especially, would offload and rebuy about every 2 weeks. Made quite a bit on it too.

If it's not where you want hold it. But I think late winter we'll see another pull back in the market. And odds of more shutdowns with a new strain of covid scare me some too.

I think where I've screwed up is I didn't take some of the smaller profits, then buy back in like your saying on the next dip.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Im a long term trader, any long term advice on CDEV? I have been holding since 0.50 cents, and selling today looks attractive, but I don't have much else I want to long term invest in right now.

Okhotnik

WKR

congrats on the spirit. I made decent money off it too. Im still holding some ALK and UAL.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poodles