The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
I’m out about 1/2. I let it all go, my plan was 50%,sticking to it, no FOMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got to step into a meeting for an hour or so. Going to set a limit sell at 16 while I am in there. That would be a solid 45% profit. May hold into 1 or 2 stocks, just in case it makes a big jump.

EastMT

WKR
c99e840f585652eb878217d0805f9c2c.jpg

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
I go into a store to grab some ice fishing gear. It jumps and back down by the time I'm out. Haha. Of course. But we'll see what happens after hours.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mwebs

WKR
Well we might be kicking myself on not selling VIRI, yesterday added SCPS to my watch list and did nothing about it... I’m not very good at this haha.

EastMT

WKR
It will run again I think, after hours or pre market. People love to push the low floats around with big money

Broomd

WKR
LNKCY up a dollar a share since posting here an hour ago.....
$5.30 to $6.35..... 65% today overall.

EDIT>> up another buck....$7.35 .... 97% today.

Last edited:
Have a stop loss at $13.50 for a couple hundred gain. Willing to risk for a runner AH, PM tomorrow. Maybe one day I’ll take the locked in gains but I walked into this one with this mindset so going to hold out

EastMT

WKR
I’m headed to the Dr, don’t see any good IPO tomorrow, I want a WNW

There’s Corbs $16, hope it went!

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
I’m headed to the Dr, don’t see any good IPO tomorrow, I want a WNW

There’s Corbs $16, hope it went!

Mine went.
Coop, you ever get to MI I'm definitely buying you a beer.

EastMT

WKR
Mine went.
Coop, you ever get to MI I'm definitely buying you a beer.

Glad to hear people made a bit. Just remember this isn’t normal, some times IPO’s fall flat, it’s just they are hot this week, so I’m riding the train!

ORHunter

WKR
Ok so the IPO’s recently are running parabolic like the DOT com bubble pre burst days, so play carefully, I still feel like we have a bit of a bubble for a lot of stuff, but here’s the IPO list for the last week and a new one today.

SCPS ran 300%
VVOS ran 100%
OCG ran 300%
WNW ran 550%
SBTX ran 50%

That’s in the last week

Today’s IPO for VIRI is planned, IPO IS $10, only has a 3 million float, so if this one takes off, look out above. I’ll try to get in on a dip and let it ride till after hours or PM tomorrow if it looks good.

MDWT is another, 1,000,000 shares only, $70 IPO.

COOL, SCOA are planned today also, but not low floats. Will be watching these close m

VIRI, MDWT main focus for the day

Thanks for the tip Coop! Left some $ on the table but made 25% in a few hours. When I get greedy it costs me 7/10 times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Thanks for the tip Coop! Left some $ on the table but made 25% in a few hours. When I get greedy it costs me 7/10 times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That is why I finally decided to just set a stop loss and leave it. Last week I got into one and it ran 30% in a day and I kept moving the limit sell...I still have it and am down 30%.

EastMT

WKR
That is why I finally decided to just set a stop loss and leave it. Last week I got into one and it ran 30% in a day and I kept moving the limit sell...I still have it and am down 30%.

Yeah we are not liking much for swings right now either, just too choppy. We did pick up a March PFE $40 call today, just 1, not a huge buy this round.

EastMT

WKR
PFE has been in the channel since June, so I think it’s turning back up now. If it breaks below 36.90, probably a sell off, so watch that level

a3fede41a38439e5800a980b83223f48.jpg

aron

WKR
hey guys, complete noob here when it comes to stock market but looking to start jumping into it (more like baby steps). What platforms are you guys preferring for trading? At almost 4k posts I'm sure a lot of my questions are answered but hope you don't mind helping out one more time. It seems like a lot of the recent posts I'm seeing are that you guys are buying/selling for quick turns and not investing in for longer durations? Are you finding more "volatile/aggressive" stocks for that? Where is a good location as to where you guys get the information on what stocks appear to be worth looking into to buy? It also appears most set up buy/sell limits with this quick turn? Sorry for the FNG questions but hoping to get started in this and learn what I can from those with more experience.

Thanks!