EastMT

WKR
Getting tight, we going one way or the other

83598fadc49325e650f266156299aba3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
Now we’re moving a bit. So my first impression/lesson of my first IPO attempt is to wait for the fast sellers, watch for the dip right away. If now it’s ok to let it go. Get a good price or none at all. $11 not bad, but 10.50 better

Last edited:
Now we’re moving a bit. So my first impression/lesson of my first IPO attempt is to wait for the fast sellers, watch for the dip right away. If now it’s ok to let it go. Get a good price or none at all. $11 not bad, but 10.50 better

Coop what’s your exit strategy? Thinking of holding into tomorrow? Stocktwits getting some solid pump now that the ticker was added. Could see some FOMO

EastMT

WKR
Honestly I had a sell set for 50% as that was my goal but I canceled it. Afterhours could be great or bad and I have a doc appt. I may sell some there but still undecided.

EastMT

WKR
I mean there’s some big talk about running, so if you are a gambler and have risk tolerance. Nothing wrong with giving it a shot.

WRO

WKR
Coop what’s your exit strategy? Thinking of holding into tomorrow? Stocktwits getting some solid pump now that the ticker was added. Could see some FOMO
This is a pure speculation stock imho, once you get to your level of gains you want, hit the eject button. I'm out at anything above 16..
Stocks that actually have revenue or imminent revenue i hold. (PLTR etc)

Broomd

WKR
I popped a $14 sell on that VIRI and it just hit. That IPO may double today and beyond, but that quick $300+ profit will gas the rides and/or stock the cupboards.

Thanks for the tip here!

This is a pure speculation stock imho, once you get to your level of gains you want, hit the eject button. I'm out at anything above 16..
Stocks that actually have revenue or imminent revenue i hold. (PLTR etc)
Oh absolutely. This is purely a short play off of other IPO runners. I have no intention of holding past tomorrow and would never gamble more than I am willing to lose. More or less curious what others were thinking. Friday’s seem to typically be a pullback before the weekend but AH & PM would be where I make my move. I’ll decide from my tree stand. Still have a muzzleloader buck tag that needs filling!

CorbLand

WKR
Bought VIRI at 10.89, now the question is do you hold, or take 20% profit....decisions.

CorbLand

WKR
I set a limit order to sell if it hits 14.25, I will keep an eye on it and move it up if it looks like a good run past that. I only bought 7 shares so not playing with a large amount of money but 20% in a couple hours, while working my real job. Thats a win in my book.

WRO

WKR
Bought VIRI at 10.89, now the question is do you hold, or take 20% profit....decisions.

here is my guess, it will go up again tomorrow and take a giant shit monday or off hours this weekend. Most of the IPO's on garbage companies die in the first week.

Look at LAZR, through the roof, 3 day bubble then back in the shitter with a 40% correction.

That being said, it's not worth what it's worth now..

CorbLand

WKR
here is my guess, it will go up again tomorrow and take a giant shit monday or off hours this weekend. Most of the IPO's on garbage companies die in the first week.

Look at LAZR, through the roof, 3 day bubble then back in the shitter with a 40% correction.

That being said, it's not worth what it's worth now..
Its always hard to see 25% profits and not take them. I bought this out of what I call my 100 dollar account. I put 100 bucks in it back in March and am trying to turn it into 1400 for a suppressor. Made a bad call on one, and lost 40% over a weekend. Slowly been building it back up.

Broomd

WKR
I got in at 2.17.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
ACY just popped to $2.60....I'm holding for at least $3.10, but a heads up for you....
EDIT>> back down again. That one jumps and drops in chunks.

Luckin coffee got renewed sentiment today with SEC good news. It's boomed with that news, and it will fly over the next year IMHO. I don't like CCP stocks, but I may make an exception with that one if it dips to $4's I almost bought yesteray in mid 3's. grrrr.

BORR Is a buy, was $1.25 last week..... suspect that it will be back there and on to $1.40 soon.

As always your results may vary, grin.

Last edited: