The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I’ve noticed sfix as well. Any specific date/price you’re looking at for those puts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30d $60 jan 15 puts.
I have a more risk off style, but ok with being out of the money/mark price for a cheaper buy in and enough time to make it work.
Over a 110% jump from the previous price action. Not sustainable in my view

Attachments

• 98E0868F-3A6E-4B89-9FCA-A41600462E01.png
    98E0868F-3A6E-4B89-9FCA-A41600462E01.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 39

EastMT

WKR
Today I’ll be watching some more Bitcoin plays. I sold EQOS too early yesterday, should get some movement today in MARA, RIOT, DPW, NXTD, EQOS. GBTC is interesting, it hit $38 last time Bitcoin was at 20k, currently sitting at $26ish.

Yates

FNG
Morning fellas, really enjoy checking this thread out daily and appreciate everyone posting, I've definitely benefitted off the info provided.

I've done really well of Biocryst Pharm as of lately, although it floundered for quite some time and just sat tight, BCRX, a strong smaller company with some upcoming meds getting approval, I've posted previously on that but worth the DD to check it out.

Anyone looking at potential EV green type stocks to take advantage of that sector once the new administration begins pushing the green agenda? I got a couple thousand shares of American Battery Metals Corp, ABML, out of Nevada, currently in the process of building a new plant and will begin a promising new process in recycling Lithium batteries. They have several prior Tesla folks on staff. Its extremely long but I got in at .20 and at .27 now, even without the plant on-line.
Also looking at Solar Integrated Roofing Corp SIRC, has had some really impressive revenue growth, currently at .11 but steadily growing.
Just be sure to do your DD.

Elkhntr08

WKR
On 9/8 my wife said we should buy into Tesla. Said I could get her 10 shares for her birthday. Wish I’d bought her a hundred. On that day it was $330.21, closed yesterday at $622.77!

EastMT

WKR
Ok so the IPO’s recently are running parabolic like the DOT com bubble pre burst days, so play carefully, I still feel like we have a bit of a bubble for a lot of stuff, but here’s the IPO list for the last week and a new one today.

SCPS ran 300%
VVOS ran 100%
OCG ran 300%
WNW ran 550%
SBTX ran 50%

That’s in the last week

Today’s IPO for VIRI is planned, IPO IS $10, only has a 3 million float, so if this one takes off, look out above. I’ll try to get in on a dip and let it ride till after hours or PM tomorrow if it looks good.

MDWT is another, 1,000,000 shares only, $70 IPO.

COOL, SCOA are planned today also, but not low floats. Will be watching these close m

VIRI, MDWT main focus for the day

Ok so the IPO’s recently are running parabolic like the DOT com bubble pre burst days, so play carefully, I still feel like we have a bit of a bubble for a lot of stuff, but here’s the IPO list for the last week and a new one today.

SCPS ran 300%
VVOS ran 100%
OCG ran 300%
WNW ran 550%
SBTX ran 50%

That’s in the last week

Today’s IPO for VIRI is planned, IPO IS $10, only has a 3 million float, so if this one takes off, look out above. I’ll try to get in on a dip and let it ride till after hours or PM tomorrow if it looks good.

MDWT is another, 1,000,000 shares only, $70 IPO.

COOL, SCOA are planned today also, but not low floats. Will be watching these close m

VIRI, MDWT main focus for the day

What time do IPO’s typically hit the market? Read something about generally 11am e.t. but nothing official

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
Coop, do you generally set a stock loss or trailing stop loss on these IPO's?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk