The New Leupold Mark 4HD?

No, nothing was sent to us.

However, a forum member sent money to Ryan to buy a 2.5-10x for the eval. That should be to Ryan by tomorrow if it already isn’t.

I don’t know if you’ve had an opportunity to handle one of these but I think you’ll be underwhelmed with the turrets. I handled a 2.5-10 yesterday and they are nowhere near as tactile feeling as even the MK5, much less a NF or the Maven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I don’t know if you’ve had an opportunity to handle one of these but I think you’ll be underwhelmed with the turrets. I handled a 2.5-10 yesterday and they are nowhere near as tactile feeling as even the MK5, much less a NF or the Maven.

Only a bit. Turret feel is way below “actually works” for me.
Maybe Leupold finally made a variable power scope that is durable and reliable.

wapitibob

WKR

Maybe the 10x is the anomaly, my 24x Mark4 is just as good as the NXS and NX8 I've used for the last decade.

C Bow

WKR
I guess I am a very lucky person in 50 plus years shooting Leupold including in the military I have never had but 1 to fail. I fell on it and bent the tube call leupold and was honest and told them I fell on it. I sent it back and less than 3 weeks later I received a new scope free of charge. The scope was over 10 years old so they had discounted it but sent me the newer version. Like I told my wife over 40 years ago I do not like change when my shit is working for me. OLD LUCKY

atmat

WKR
I guess I am a very lucky person in 50 plus years shooting Leupold including in the military I have never had but 1 to fail. I fell on it and bent the tube call leupold and was honest and told them I fell on it. I sent it back and less than 3 weeks later I received a new scope free of charge. The scope was over 10 years old so they had discounted it but sent me the newer version. Like I told my wife over 40 years ago I do not like change when my shit is working for me. OLD LUCKY
You’ve never once in 50+ years had to adjust your zero (excluding switching loads)?

C Bow

WKR
If I fly I always check my zero and every time I go to range I check it but as far as having to adjust it no If I zero at sea level and go hunt at 10,000 elevation sure my rifle will shoot different .I have a rifle with a 4.5 x 14 CDS ZL that has been on the rifle since 2020 I have never re zeroed it. Look I never want to say another person is wrong and does not have problems with any equipment. This is just my experience.

JGRaider

WKR
If I fly I always check my zero and every time I go to range I check it but as far as having to adjust it no If I zero at sea level and go hunt at 10,000 elevation sure my rifle will shoot different .I have a rifle with a 4.5 x 14 CDS ZL that has been on the rifle since 2020 I have never re zeroed it. Look I never want to say another person is wrong and does not have problems with any equipment. This is just my experience.
You and I must have the only two reliable Leupold's on the planet, mine a 10 yr old 2-12x VX6.

atmat

WKR
That’s awesome. I’m glad it’s worked without an issue. Would you be open to sending in to drop test? We could use more positive examples of Leupold’s. Happy to pay shipping both ways for you.

C Bow

WKR
Drop test I stated I fell on one and bent tube and it had to be replaced . I love the amazing smart people from Colorado. Why would a old man take a scope off his rifle and send it to be dropped tested ? You probably think I am going to vote for Harris.

JGRaider

WKR
Drop test I stated I fell on one and bent tube and it had to be replaced . I love the amazing smart people from Colorado. Why would a old man take a scope off his rifle and send it to be dropped tested ? You probably think I am going to vote for Harris.
No kidding.....I'm always amazed when that idiotic question is asked.