The Kanab Kurse

I just had a 'nearly shit myself' experience
Got that feeling of fury. Grabd s paper, untied, climbd dwn, got excited as i was undoin my trou only to realize my suspenders were under 4 layer, binos, gloves and release. NOT cool.

I can relate

We should probably put a warning label on the suspenders. Even when things happen at a slower rate you have to make sure that the suspenders don't end up falling on debris. We believe the suspenders are a good tool, but must be used with caution.

SDHNTR

WKR
Throw some Copenhagen on top of that caffine and it gets me too. I had a similar experience with a pair of Sitka pants a few years ago. Pulled off the suspenders, ripped the pants down and had to get to business in a hurry. Lets just say the suspenders were in the way. My buddy said those pants were no longer Sitkas, but Shitkas.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Awesome. Yeah, you learn the tricks of the trade from Carhartt bibs and porta johns on the jobsite. Usually a guy this late in the game knows the ropes but who doesn't wait until the last minute? I gave up the Cope for Griz but it works in the same manner.

Two weeks ago I hit a deer going to work and headed into the cornfield while waiting on the cop. It sux getn up an hour early for hunting just to blow mud.

bbrown

WKR
A buddy had a similar problem except it was Sitka 90% bibs. He was able to get everything off ok - it was the small tug he felt on the suspenders during the act. To make things worse, the supenders then sabotaged him by redirecting said "log" directly under foot where it was promptly stepped on. The look of utter disgust on his face when he made his way back to where I was waiting was priceless. The only problem was I was too busy dry heaving and laughing at the same time...

DWarcher

WKR
Recipie for success:
1. Drop your pants
2. Squat
3. Hook the suspenders on your bino's eyepiece
4. Take care of your business

Yep, it's just that easy :)

2rocky

WKR
they don't call them "SHITKA gear" for nothin'...

What will the hotshot name be for the old standard this year?

z-dropseat-pajamas.gif

7A7FA40E.jpg