The boxer or the fighter?

dotman

WKR
I'm going for the luck of the 🍀. It'll be funny if McGregor just ends up street fighting him and forgets all the rules.

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm going for the luck of the . It'll be funny if McGregor just ends up street fighting him and forgets all the rules.

Yup. Be kind of hard to forget your training and instincts. First couple of rounds should be highly entertaining.

Randy

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should be fun early..one lucky pika punch mayweather goes down otherwise mayweather shows him how to box

EastMT

WKR
I feel like I just woke from a 6 year coma....have no idea what you're all talking about.

Hahaha. 2 cocky fighters, estimated $400 million combined payday to thump each other in the skull for a few minutes. It's pretty dumb really, but 50 million will be watching

EastMT

WKR
Yeah that's the payout before their share of revenue, PPV, tickets, etc. supposed to be a lot more when all said and done.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
Id like to watch this fight to see if mayweather ends up taking a foot to his chin. Dont think its playing at the bar in town though, and i dont know anybody who is doing the ppv thing.

I don't know anyone that's getting it either. And the local BWW's is charging $20 to get in the door.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
After 4 rounds, espn had it two rounds each. Kinda surprised it went this long but now it may be to the boxers advantage.

Randy

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
I'll put the over under at 10 on the number of times Macgregor actually hits him. I'll take the unders. It is going to be a joke. Connor is going to get clowned for 12 rounds.
You were a little low, he landed 111.

Sent from my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service