The 6UM

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
Yes but you will need a new bolt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Good to know. I have a 300 Win Mag Tikka that I am constantly fighting the urge to change to something more exotic. I was thinking of keeping my eyes open for a 243 barrel for something like this.

Good to know. I have a 300 Win Mag Tikka that I am constantly fighting the urge to change to something more exotic. I was thinking of keeping my eyes open for a 243 barrel for something like this.

ThatDUDE

WKR
This may be a dumb question. With the 115 DTAC's is it out of reason to run the regular Nosering for elk and the deep cut for deer and bear? I am wondering if they would shoot to the same point of impact and be interchangeable?

Clarktar

WKR
Tagged a different forum name. But thanks for the observation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wyo_hntr

WKR
The 6UM is tempting. But I don't know if I'm even capable of taking full advantage of the 6 creed.

But if you guys get hornady to make a 120gr 6mm eldm due to the 6UM, beers on me!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
The 6UM is tempting. But I don't know if I'm even capable of taking full advantage of the 6 creed.

But if you guys get hornady to make a 120gr 6mm eldm due to the 6UM, beers on me!

The 6CM is a beast. The more I see people shoot and kill animals with it the more I think you are probably right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Clarktar didnt mean that in a negative way just saying I thought August was the date, glad you asked cause I need my 6UM for my hunts this fall or else i will be stuck shooting a 338 terminator.