The 2014 Kifaru EMR II

UPS man brought me a present! I'll get it loaded a bit later and get some pictures up. Excited to finally get my hands on it!

LitenFast

WKR
Just got a tracking number! My original ship date was 4-21 so it is just a bit early, and should come on the 23rd. Can't wait to load it up next weekend!

Mine arrived Friday. Life has kept me from putting it on my duplex, but I'm amazed at how light it is compared to my 1000d packs.

I also received some pull out in the ultralight fabric, awesome as well. Still debating if I want to add a Nomad to the collection or just go with a Xing On the omni suspension for scouting/day hunts/range use.

There must be something wrong the EMR II's because for some reason we are barely seeing any pics of all of these new packs! :) Come on people, priorities! Let's see pics of all these nice shiny new packs!!! :confused:

Last edited:

kodiakfly

WKR
I was honestly thinking the same thing. There were Nomad pics all over the place and the EMRII pics are non existent. I'm now a month away from my ship date, so I'll just look at it when it gets here.

I snapped a few yesterday but it was getting dark. I will try to get some more today. I will say it's an amazing pack! Only thing I noticed is that my Duplex belt did not come with the two rows of PALS webbing. I need to ask Aron about this.

suduzy3y.jpg

Aron posted this already, but here is mine compressed down to day hunt mode.

Tiger Rag

WKR
Dang, wish I could get a ship date on mine. Just excited to know when to expect it.

Ok, I called into Kifaru today and got my ship date. Probably just a miss since I had ordered a Duplex Frame a couple weeks prior to ordering the EMR II and I asked them to hold the frame and ship them both together. Anyway, May 7th is my ship date so I'm pretty stoked about that since it's only about 2 weeks away. Sounds like lead time is only 1 month now on this bag now so that is pretty solid.

Tiger Rag

WKR
Scarpa Triolet

OK, cool, thanks. I just couldn't figure it out. One of the few brands of high end boots I can find a decent model of locally but just don't fit my feet right. They don't carry mountaineering boots though. Cool looking boot though.