Swiss Army knife, no knife!

Weldor

WKR
Sorry! woke crap for sure. No more butter knife's in restuarants, they will cut your food for you. LOL

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Some other countries make carrying a blade difficult, taking one through TSA jas long been impossible. Sometimes people still want access to tools. At least one of the bladeless models is called the Jetsetter.

It amazes me to no end what people will bitch about, if you don't have a use for it, don't buy it. If it doesn't sell, it will go away. If it does sell, does it really hurt you that a bloke in England can now carry it without worrying about getting in trouble?

Now, the fact that they describe it as a pocket knife still is rather funny and worth laughing at (though perhaps pocket tool would be a better rebranding of knives anyway, after all, I get bitched at for using the term 'silencer' by the woke gun nuts who think branding changes the nature of things). The OP could just be amused, though some of the comments so far are just bitching.

And now, it is also amusing that I'm bitching about people bitching and hopefully someone gets a laugh. Time to get another cup of coffee and go murder some pigs. The silencer sure comes in handy if they don't cooperate with a good 22 shot.

SonnyDay

WKR
I mean, the Swiss Army hasn't fought a war in like centuries, right? It kinda makes sense. They might as well unload their guns while they're at it...

intunegp

WKR
what next is on the mix new gun no trigger lol

That's almost 100 years old...

1200px-PEO_Browning_M2E2_QCB_%28c1%29.jpg