Denali National Park bridge crew ordered to stop flying American flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
If burning the flag is a constitutional right of freedom of expression, then so is flying the flag from a construction crane and truck. The fact that the park manager took the side of some Karen, probably not an American Karen, is egregious.

About a 3rd of the way thru my second reading of Blood Meridian at the moment. It is, by far, the darkest, most soul crushing book that I have ever read. But like a car crash, I'm compelled to look again.

If burning the flag is a constitutional right of freedom of expression, then so is flying the flag from a construction crane and truck. The fact that the park manager took the side of some Karen, probably not an American Karen, is egregious.

About a 3rd of the way thru my second reading of Blood Meridian at the moment. It is, by far, the darkest, most soul crushing book that I have ever read. But like a car crash, I'm compelled to look again.
Just stop reading :(

Like you said, it's soul crushing. It has been a few years since I read it last, but I remember feeling sick to my stomach after finishing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.