SWFA 50% Off Storewide Minus SWFA Scopes

Laramie

WKR
Why would they do this? Especially with ammo... It feels more like a going out of business sale.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I gotta say that is pretty shitty. Why have it listed on website, then you allow purchases to be made then cancel?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I gotta say that is pretty shitty. Why have it listed on website, then you allow purchases to be made then cancel?
It does not look like their site tracks inventory to orders. It lised 2 demo items as in stock, I bought one, it still lists 2 as in stock.

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
SWFA has always allowed for backorders, so it is probably built into their system. They are blowing out inventory because they are focusing on SWFA brand and not carrying other items. My guess would be they didnt disable the backorder feature.

I didnt think mine would go through but it was worth a shot. Way bigger tragedies in this world.

bbrown

WKR
They canceled my order because the “product has been discontinued” for some Hornady Match 6CM ammo even though it showed it was in stock when I ordered it.

I know they make some good scopes but between this and the never ending back order on their optics I hope they get the supply chain figured out otherwise it’s going to be hard to stay in business

gbflyer

WKR
I think they have a little disconnect going on with the website. Wendy is fantastic in my experience though. Hope they get it streamlined. I cannot imagine being in retail today with all the supply and employee issues. Wish them the best.

I had a feeling the 2500 rounds I bought would never actually show up. I guess it’s good to have it canceled before the pending charge even cleared.

Still kinda annoying.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Anyone had any problems receiving their order or being shipped? I got an email confirming my order and was suppose to receive an email when shipped but haven't received anything telling me my ordered has shipped?

order was placed on the 11th and it's now the 18th

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone had any problems receiving their order or being shipped? I got an email confirming my order and was suppose to receive an email when shipped but haven't received anything telling me my ordered has shipped?

Same issue for me, order was placed on the 12th.

sndmn11

WKR
Same issue for me, order was placed on the 12th.

I got a shipping email yesterday or the day before I think. I ordered some butler caps and havalon blades.