SWFA 50% Off Storewide Minus SWFA Scopes

CorbLand

WKR
SWFA has 50% off storewide minus their branded scopes.

I looked through it and there is some decent stuff if you need it.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been wanting to try a SWFA scope but it seems like they are always on backorder. Anyone have an idea on what backorder times are for them usually?

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
I’ve been wanting to try a SWFA scope but it seems like they are always on backorder. Anyone have an idea on what backorder times are for them usually?
Sometimes a couple weeks, sometimes a couple months.

The 50% off sale does exclude SWFA scopes but I believe they are still 30% off.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Sometimes a couple weeks, sometimes a couple months.

The 50% off sale does exclude SWFA scopes but I believe they are still 30% off.

Thanks! I was looking at getting a fixed 10x regardless of sale.

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
I dont know if it will truly let you backorder any of it but the Federal BB for ~10 bucks a box with shipping is a damn good deal. I ordered a case...we will see what happens.

Last time I tried to back order some shotgun shells they called me the next day to say no bueno. Hope it works out for you guys but I’ve given up on them and their website.

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Last time I tried to back order some shotgun shells they called me the next day to say no bueno. Hope it works out for you guys but I’ve given up on them and their website.

I added 223 ammo to my cart. Website said they had 13 in stock. Added 10 to my cart. Got a notice that 10 would be back ordered? Decided against hitting send, didn't seem worth the hassle. Great deals though.

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
I dont expect to get them but it was worth a try for the 3 minutes it took to place the order.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, there goes another $200.

They have one UDAP bear fence demo left if anyone wants one for less than $80.