SWFA 50% Off Storewide Minus SWFA Scopes

Mac7

WKR
Ordered some stuff on 11th. No email and doesn't show anything on SWFA website that order shipped. But email from UPS says package arriving tomorrow from SWFA.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I contacted them via their email submission form on their website, did get email back. Basically said they have been super busy with the sale they have going on and I will receive an email when my product ships.

I ordered a demo zeiss diascope on the 12th, they took my money, sent me a confirmation, no shipping yet. Fingers crossed I get it.

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
I ordered a demo zeiss diascope on the 12th, they took my money, sent me a confirmation, no shipping yet. Fingers crossed I get it.
I ordered a bunch of backpack meals on the 16th and it still shows as pending.

Darryle

WKR
I ordered 2 of the CMC lower parts kits with the 3 1/2lb for $125 each on the 12th, no email notification, but they arrived today.

The other stuff I ordered was canceled even though it showed multiple of each in stock.

Thanks for the heads up!

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
I got an email today saying that my stuff shipped. They canceled one item to not having it. I order the Wise Freeze Dried Bucket. Cheap insurance at 100 bucks.

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
I order the Wise Freeze Dried Bucket. Cheap insurance at 100 bucks.
Yes, if you're insuring against regular bowel movements. Thought I could get away with eating mine during COVID since I couldn't taste it, but ended up getting congested at both ends. ;-)

All items I ordered arrived within 10 days. Thanks for the link.

S.Clancy

WKR
Yes, if you're insuring against regular bowel movements. Thought I could get away with eating mine during COVID since I couldn't taste it, but ended up getting congested at both ends. ;-)

How does freeze-dried "congest" you? I'm basically a poop machine on that stuff

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
How does freeze-dried "congest" you? I'm basically a poop machine on that stuff
It's just the Wise. With that much sodium, it's hard to hydrate enough to make things move if you're relying on those calories. On the bright side, it's normally hard for me to eat enough of it to matter. It tastes dreadful to me.

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR

Food is food when you are starving.