Swarovski to release 14x NL’s

work765

WKR
I'm torn as to which to get. The 12's or the 14's. These would be my one and only optic and would have to be able to do it all. I just sold a pair of 10 SLC's to upgrade to the NL's, but now I can't figure out which would be best for me. I hunt out west only and mainly deer and elk. I glass about 95% off a tripod. Any suggestions?

huntnful

WKR
I'm torn as to which to get. The 12's or the 14's. These would be my one and only optic and would have to be able to do it all. I just sold a pair of 10 SLC's to upgrade to the NL's, but now I can't figure out which would be best for me. I hunt out west only and mainly deer and elk. I glass about 95% off a tripod. Any suggestions?
If I could only have one, it would still be the 12’s. Smaller profile and less weight on your chest at all times and you’re not going to miss any animals with them vs. 14’s under 2000 yards probably.

WRO

WKR

I’ve been running the 12s for years, starting with the ELs and now the nls.

Perfect all around western glass combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28bang

WKR
My buddy and I just spent about 3 hours, all the way until pitch black behind the 12X42 NL’s and the 14X52 NL’s.
View attachment 732099

We both can say without a doubt that the 14’s have a better image and brightness, at all times of day and at all distances. We also spent a lot of time judging the differences in FOV between 500 and 3000 yards. If you are intentionally diverting your eyes to look all around the edge of the 12’s, and can see further out. But if you are looking in the center of the image, and just paying attention to what is in your peripheral view, it is VERY hard to distinguish the difference in FOV. 14’s are a win for sure.

Also, this RRS Ascend tripod is absolutely unbelievable for the weight. It is 1/2 pound heavier than the Sirui ST 124, and the stability isn’t even comparable. It is an unreal tripod.

View attachment 732101
Good to hear the 14s are that good. I’m in the boat of getting the revics binos or really experimenting and getting the 8x32 swaro el range ta. Weight advantage but the rangefinder is lacking. I do like the revic ballistic engine. Might order both and play with them.

huntnful

WKR
Good to hear the 14s are that good. I’m in the boat of getting the revics binos or really experimenting and getting the 8x32 swaro el range ta. Weight advantage but the rangefinder is lacking. I do like the revic ballistic engine. Might order both and play with them.
I’m honestly still torn as well. Those 8X32’s seem so perfect.

But like you said, lacking in ranging and super basic ballistics. I really like the ability for 5 second wind inputs in the bino itself with the revics

Fritz D

FNG
Everything I’m reading about the NL 14s make it sound fantastic. Guess I’d better start saving my pennies, or selling a kidney. 😃😃

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I have friends in AZ that use 15 SLCs for everything…I just can’t see that. I’d think 14 might still be a bit much but I’ve had the 12s since they came out and they are absolutely good for everything including Midwest bowhunting. I’ve not had one regret going from EL 10s

Hope you have enjoyed all the well deserved buzz around the new NL 14x52s and 10x52s! We’ve had a bunch of happy customers who started getting theirs at the beginning of this week. Below is a unboxing video from Mark at Outdoorsmans that I believe you’ll enjoy. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re always happy to help!

Unboxing the NL Pure 14x52

I’m not affiliated with the Outdoorsmans in any way, aside from being a long time customer. Just want to give them a shout out for awesome customer service!! I recently ordered the new NL 14’s from them. Shortly after I realized that I had made a mistake in how my order was placed. Feeling a little embarrassed I gave them a call, explained the situation and they quickly helped me get everything straightened out…..without treating me like an idiot. According to the tracking info, I should receive my NL 14’s by Monday. Super stoked. Thank you @Outdoorsmans Team Member

I’m not affiliated with the Outdoorsmans in any way, aside from being a long time customer. Just want to give them a shout out for awesome customer service!! I recently ordered the new NL 14’s from them. Shortly after I realized that I had made a mistake in how my order was placed. Feeling a little embarrassed I gave them a call, explained the situation and they quickly helped me get everything straightened out…..without treating me like an idiot. According to the tracking info, I should receive my NL 14’s by Monday. Super stoked. Thank you @Outdoorsmans Team Member
Thank you so much for the kind words and support, that means a lot to us! We’re very excited for you to receive your NL 14s, and look forward to hearing from you on how you like them.

If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Depending on when your hunt is you might have it in time. We’ll announce when we get them in, and when we do give us a call. Our guys can see how fast they can get you one, hopefully in time for your hunt.
I called the day the binoculars were announced and pre-ordered a stud with payment in full. I hope I don't have to call and ask them to ship it promptly.

I called the day the binoculars were announced and pre-ordered a stud with payment in full. I hope I don't have to call and ask them to ship it promptly.
Nope, if you’ve preordered you’re all set! We ship every order promptly in the order we receive them. I’m not sure if you’ll have them by your hunt date, so as it gets closer you can confirm whether or not you’ll realistically get them in time for your hunt if you’d like. Thanks for your support, we appreciate it!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
GermanHunter96