Which one are you choosing, NL Pure 14x52 or 10x52?

OP
Outdoorsmans Team Member

Outdoorsmans Team Member

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Well I got the 10x52s in. I did a simple test last night during the back end of twilight by going back and forth between the 10x42 and 10x52 NL Pures. I was looking at the numbers up on power pole transformer about 75 yards away. Everytime I switched back to the 10x52s it felt like I went back 20 minutes in time where it wasnt as dark. At one point, as it got darker, the 10x42s seemingly refused to focus enough to make the edges on the numbers I was looking at crisp and clean while the 10x52s had no problem doing so, and again, the entire image was just a bit brighter. I'm a believer. The 52s are bigger, they are VERY slightly heavier but I think they are my companions from now on and possibly forever. Perfect binos. Im in AK, when its not dusk or dawn, its overcast or I'm chasing moose in the heavily canopied woods so the slight weight and size penalty, I'll get over quickly.
That’s great! We’re happy you’ve enjoyed them, and couldn’t agree more with what you stated!

Once you get them outside and spend some time with them you can really tell the difference.

NDGuy

WKR
More light yes in the 52s. Especially noticeable during dawn/dusk. But zero difference in magnification between 10x42 and 10x52.
Ya I misspoke I meant the objective. The low light difference sounds pretty noticeable from what folks are saying.