Suppressor wait times

280Ackley

WKR
Individual submitted and approved 30 hours! Capital Armory has been amazing to deal with, I would highly recommend them. I started the initial order on 9/5 and I should have it to my door by 10/3.

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered through Silencer Shop on 9/5 as an individual. Went to the SS kiosk a few days later. Got the call from my LGS to do the form 4 on Monday afternoon (9/21) and got the approval email this morning.

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
Submitted Friday afternoon 09/20 and approved the afternoon of 09/23 so hardly 24 business hours later for individual.

MJV

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m a class 3 dealer, here is what I’m seeing for the form 4 with no trust. I’ve gotten some approvals in less than 24 hours, most in less than a week and a few in 3-5 months. All of the ones that are going over a couple of weeks the buyer has a misdemeanor on their record. They will get approved but someone will have to manually approve it.
If you’re doing a trust the average is 4-7 months but can go 13 months. Once in awhile they batch them and a guy might get all approved at once that he’s put in for in the last year.

welkin

FNG
I’m a class 3 dealer, here is what I’m seeing for the form 4 with no trust. I’ve gotten some approvals in less than 24 hours, most in less than a week and a few in 3-5 months. All of the ones that are going over a couple of weeks the buyer has a misdemeanor on their record. They will get approved but someone will have to manually approve it.
If you’re doing a trust the average is 4-7 months but can go 13 months. Once in awhile they batch them and a guy might get all approved at once that he’s put in for in the last year.
To your knowledge, are all form 4's with misdemeanors taking longer or just some?

MJV

FNG
Classified Approved
To your knowledge, are all form 4's with misdemeanors taking longer or just some?
I’m not even sure it’s the misdemeanor causing them to be slow but it’s the only thing common between them. I’ve been asking the people that are going through quick and they haven’t been in any trouble, the ones that are held up have something on their record. I’d be curious if a shop with high volume noticed the same.