Suppressor wait times

I have a DUI misdemeanor from another state from about 17-18 years ago. I've wondered if that's slowing mine down. It shouldn't because it's a nonviolent misdemeanor and my gun purchases go through immediately.

Anyone submit an individual mid-june that is still waiting? I got my hopes up on a week and now it's been a month. NICS responded to my email with "Your application is in the que to be processed. Applications are backlogged and being worked from oldest to most recent."

Seems to me that's a load of bull since they state on the ATF site they are not processed first in first out.
My father had a can certified a month and a half before I did. We had them approved on the same day, 4 1/2 months wait for him and 3 month wait for mine. They sure as heck aren't processed from "oldest to most recent."

Nevwild

FNG
Classified Approved
These 5 day form4, you have squeaky clean history? No speeding tickets or parking tickets? Democratic donors? Mk ultra alumni? .gov email? I don't get it! 🤣
None of the above. The photo on my application was the least photogenic picture I’ve ever seen of myself. Maybe they decided to speed my application through so they didn’t have to look at that anymore than they had to.

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider
I was doubtful about wait time, i dont have good luck. But i was shocked. Had a friend that is a first timer that applied friday also. He is still waiting.

khuber84

WKR
Welp, just ordered an Enticer S-Ti and L-Ti in FDE from Bauer Precision. These will be added to the list with my Scythe TI that's been in jail for over 60 days. F it, just gonna keep stacking em on, one day they're all gonna get approved and I'm gonna feel like liver king walking into a slaughter house

The ATF guy on the phone told me that the stores have just been pumping up the fact that some people get approved in a few days to entice potential buyers (I got duped!) but the reality is that their average wait time really is currently about 60 days.

So, that's a bummer. I may have thought twice about that purchase so close to hunting season and just waited until after so that I have less money tied up in something I can't use.

ChrisAU

WKR
The ATF guy on the phone told me that the stores have just been pumping up the fact that some people get approved in a few days to entice potential buyers (I got duped!) but the reality is that their average wait time really is currently about 60 days.

So, that's a bummer. I may have thought twice about that purchase so close to hunting season and just waited until after so that I have less money tied up in something I can't use.

In April I had one in two business days, in May another...doing paperwork this afternoon on another one. Bet I'll have it by the end of this week. 2-3 days seems to be pretty normal talking to people here. UNLESS you have ANYTHING on your record. Anything other than squeaky clean gets kicked out of the automated processes.

j_volt

WKR
In April I had one in two business days, in May another...doing paperwork this afternoon on another one. Bet I'll have it by the end of this week. 2-3 days seems to be pretty normal talking to people here. UNLESS you have ANYTHING on your record. Anything other than squeaky clean gets kicked out of the automated processes.
I've never even had a speeding ticket and I am on 216 days

Huntr

Lil-Rokslider
So frustrating... I have 2 Hyperion K's that were submitted on 04/29 and still waiting.