Suppressor wait times

khuber84

WKR
I'm just sitting here watching the days go by on my scythe ti. Was submitted 20th of May. You guys all got my hopes up. Last can took 11 months, 3 years ago.

Scythe ti eform individual
submitted Monday at 3:15 pm
picked up Thursday at 9:15 am
First time through the eform and I’m going to stick with it.

jpengel

FNG
Scythe-Ti purchased at local gun store
E-form individual
Submitted through silencer shop on 6/6

Currently waiting

Anyone submit an individual mid-june that is still waiting? I got my hopes up on a week and now it's been a month. NICS responded to my email with "Your application is in the que to be processed. Applications are backlogged and being worked from oldest to most recent."

Seems to me that's a load of bull since they state on the ATF site they are not processed first in first out.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Just submitted today as an individual No longer using a trust when submitting. I can move into trust later if warranted.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Received approvals today.
Purchased on line Thursday night
Updated paperwork Friday afternoon
Received approval today. Less than 5 days total time and that included a weekend.

I have taken to emailing my senator to speed up my approval. I sent them the privacy release and consent to disclose on Tuesday. Hopefully that will speed it up.

khuber84

WKR
These 5 day form4, you have squeaky clean history? No speeding tickets or parking tickets? Democratic donors? Mk ultra alumni? .gov email? I don't get it! 🤣