Suppressor advice...one suppressor to rule them all? (at least for now)

You should probably do your own research and decide what you want from your suppressor and go with that, vice asking a bunch of internet folks what is best, giving you an opinion to validate what they did and why. I would venture to say that most folks who have a suppressor don’t shoot anymore now than they did before they got it, but are willing to spout their “knowledge”. I don’t really think you can buy a bad suppressor these days, unless you want to try your hand at building your own from a kit.

Best of luck on your decision, hopefully you can figure it out sooner rather than later.

SwiftShot

WKR
I picked up an Silencerco Omega 36M. You can find the muzzle brake adapters it uses to mount on line pretty cheap. I slapped one on every rifle and the can just floats around. It is nice having a quick detachment for every rifle and breaks set up on them already. 36 cal and down. You can buy secondary front baffles based on what caliber but it doesnt really affect it to much.

Olsen0523

FNG
I run a YHM Resonator and really like it. I have had times where it's become carbon locked but it was pretty simple to get off the adapter. Each brake runs around $90. I've had time with surefires as well they are nice not as quiet as others and have a pretty fat price tag but durable. I also have experience with a Q Trash Panda. I don't like the Cherry Bomb that comes with it as it becomes carbon locked and is an absolute nightmare to get apart. For the price and as much as I've run it on multiple rifles 556 22-250 243 300wm I think the resonator is often overlooked. Just my 2 pennies. As with anything go with what you want.