Super pigs

dtrkyman

WKR
Sound like any other pig with the exception of the cold weather capability!

If you killed 70% of the pig population in an area their numbers would remain stable! They are that prolific of breeders!

wytx

WKR
They are just feral hogs. Same as all over.
Love of the idea of Judas hogs being the answer, lol.

Fatcamp

WKR
Up here if we decide that every living thing needs to die it will. Tell the rednecks they can use night vision and get free bacon, done.

Canada has a bunch of stupid regulations that keep them from being killed off, and like Texas, plenty of people like the idea of having them around.

MattB

WKR
No worries about the ones already, but those in Canada heading south.... They will be the death of us all.

cmahoney

WKR
I think Congress needs to pass legislation protecting them. The wild pig and hog act, they are a symbol of the Americas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
This should be interesting. Tell them boys in those remote northern states hogs are coming into you neck of the woods. then stand back and wait for the report of many high power rifles breaking the silence of the day.

CorbLand

WKR
This is just a ploy by the Clintons to take our guns.
See, the pigs will take all other game out, then there will be no need for guns because you won’t have anything to hunt and that’s all they need to take them.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
This is just a ploy by the Clintons to take our guns.
See, the pigs will take all other game out, then there will be no need for guns because you won’t have anything to hunt and that’s all they need to take them.

Remember when Billy boy went duck hunting to show he wasn't against guns. All, PR BS.

OP
J
After the highly successful of reintroduction of wolves, I predict our DNR to soon be working on reintroducing Sabre Tooth Cats as a solution.