Struggling to see the point of 6.5's

Now we just need the "your momma" comments about anyone that has anything positive to say about any 6.5 variant including the WKR-despised 6.5 CM and PRC.

74vn7y.jpg

OK - I'm done, at least for today. Back to looking for the perfect DIY zero stop, then headed to drink. It is Friday, right? @Newtosavage - we appreciate your patience in hijacking your thread.

Another observation. Many of the guys I have noticed buying 6.5 Creedmoor factory ammo are wearing those neon sneakers. I looked down at my beat up Danner boots and realized, maybe I am just a Fudd. Maybe my my old .30 cal relics do recoil too hard and I am doing permanent damage to my shoulder. Maybe I should try Tofu or the Keto diet. Maybe.

Man I wish I hadn't changed my shoes today. I was almost going to wear sneakers, but ended up with the boots for going out to eat.

Reloading costs time, I do it when I need to, but have preferred to just buy cases.

And I don't have a manhunt, just a skullet.

Another observation. Many of the guys I have noticed buying 6.5 Creedmoor factory ammo are wearing those neon sneakers. I looked down at my beat up Danner boots and realized, maybe I am just a Fudd. Maybe my my old .30 cal relics do recoil too hard and I am doing permanent damage to my shoulder. Maybe I should try Tofu or the Keto diet. Maybe.
Welcome to RS. Apologies for the meme-fest. There is obviously much more substance on here - and these are all in good fun.

Back