Strelok Pro Discontinued?? Suggested Alternatives?

BCD

WKR
It appears that Strelok Pro is no longer available. Can anyone confirm this? If so, what user friendly alternatives are out there?

Thank You!!

Reactions: Fdh

PsRpOiGrRiAtM

Lil-Rokslider
It was banned/embargoed from the app stores because of Russia invading Ukraine, which is unfortunate because it was one of my favorites with the reticle menu he had.

Since then, I've been using SBC Light, Hornady 4DOF, and I've been messing with the Revic app as well. I really hope Strelok comes available again--I loved that one.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It appears that Strelok Pro is no longer available. Can anyone confirm this? If so, what user friendly alternatives are out there?

Thank You!!
It is alive and well, just not easily from the US app stores due to the war. There is a way to still download it (not sure if you had to have it previously or not) but its a bit convoluted.

OP
B

BCD

WKR
It is alive and well, just not easily from the US app stores due to the war. There is a way to still download it (not sure if you had to have it previously or not) but its a bit convoluted.
I did have it previouisly. The icon is still on my Iphone but it doesn't take me to the app. Any suggestions on where I might find instructions to get it working?

Thank You!

I have it on my phone from years ago and may or may not still use it. did hear about it not being available due to conflict of international interest... think that's pretty silly. I do dread the day this phone breaks or I am not able to access it. Have gotten really used to the interface. After reading enough on here I will likely switch to "shooter" when the time comes.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I did have it previouisly. The icon is still on my Iphone but it doesn't take me to the app. Any suggestions on where I might find instructions to get it working?

Thank You!
Do you have FB? There is a user group there with instructions. I haven't paid close attention because I haven't had to do it yet but noted folks saying they got it to work when switching phones and such. I have a screen shot I'll PM you.

Macintosh

WKR
I switched to Applied Ballistics when I got a new phone and couldnt get the old app onto the new phone. I'm not a tech guy, but it didnt take long to get used to the interface, and I find it pretty user friendly. Most of the folks I shoot with either use AB or the hornady app, I think there is some value in simply using what the folks you shoot with use. Folks on this site seem to like the Shooter app, but I've never used it.

skipper907

Lil-Rokslider
Hornady 4dof
One there is more than hornady bullets in the library
It's free
It also a bc base calculator

Sent from my SM-A156U using Tapatalk

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Strelok was great. I now use Revic due to my BLR10b ownership.

On the laptop I use JBM. On the phone during s2hu and for shooters without Revic products I use Shooter. It’s a close approximation of Strelok with a few manageable interface quirks.

-J

awpk03s

FNG
I really liked Strelok and was bummed to lose it. I have Hornady 4DOF, it’s OK.

I bit the bullet with Applied Ballistics and run it with a Garmin Foretrex 901.

Reactions: BCD