Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

Elite

WKR
I pulled up the emails between you and Kim and she did offer you to send it back for a refund or a $50 refund for the inconvenience yesterday. I do apologize that we didn’t update it with the new foam weight. Please reach out if there’s anything I can do for you.

Hello, Thanks for the reply. That is correct. But the cost to initially ship it plus now ship it back and import fees is a lost of over $220 cad now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite

WKR
Maybe the tears you shed will make up for the extra 4.5 oz in the stock. Would you not have bought it if you knew it weighed 27.5 oz?

No I wouldn’t have bought it. I am building a ultralight tikka for sheep hunting. 4.5 oz is huge in what I am trying to achieve.

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
No I wouldn’t have bought it. I am building a ultralight tikka for sheep hunting. 4.5 oz is huge in what I am trying to achieve.

I didn’t realize you were in Canada so yes the return process is not as easy. The weight is in the pour foam so you could scrape out the foam and refill it with lighter foam or leave it without foam. We can still issue the refund of $50 if you want.

I think the krg supposedly measures around a 1.7 inch trigger reach and the stockys Tikka vg measures around 2.25 because they used an existing mold without changing that portion. Some people have no issues and some people will add material to the front of the grip to decrease it. I've seen bondo as well as free firm air epoxy. The latter one is $35 on Amazon and is apparently awesome stuff. With the price of the stockys, $35 to make the trigger reach perfect isn't bad. Also, they all say backordered, but their build time is super short.

Elite

WKR
I didn’t realize you were in Canada so yes the return process is not as easy. The weight is in the pour foam so you could scrape out the foam and refill it with lighter foam or leave it without foam. We can still issue the refund of $50 if you want.

Hello, @Stockys I sent you a direct message