Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Cool to see a manufacturer open to feedback and aim to produce what is being asked for. I’d be in for 2 Ryan/Form approved models!

Diced

WKR
Put me down for one. If you guys inlet for Remington clones I'd buy one of those as well.

Last edited:

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
Put me on the list for 1. Been looking for a lighter weight stock even though I love my Krg bravo

Tahoe1305

WKR
@Stockys, are your butt pads glued on or screwed on?

I much prefer screwed on so I can add spacers.
Ones I have for the tikka as of now are screwed on. They are very minimalist but actually do a pretty good job. I just snagged a limbsaver and am going to attempt to use it if it fits well. I’ll report back. I shoot a heavy mag with this 23oz stock….only reason I’m interested in a minor upgrade.

Antares

WKR
Ones I have for the tikka as of now are screwed on. They are very minimalist but actually do a pretty good job. I just snagged a limbsaver and am going to attempt to use it if it fits well. I’ll report back. I shoot a heavy mag with this 23oz stock….only reason I’m interested in a minor upgrade.

I I actually love a thin, firm pad. I’ll be in for 2 or 3 if they have screw on pads. My LOP is 14.5”.

Alright looks like we have some designing to do. Thanks for the suggestions, we’re always open to new designs and will definitely take this into the next stock project.
I would sell my manners eh1 for the stock he outlined. Hopefully the forend will still be comfy enough for offhand shots

I appreciate y’all at least listening and talking to the users.

+1 preorder here

Last edited: